The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm debating on whether Ima watch Weeds or Sparticus first

I saw Heroes Season 1-3 and a few episodes through 4 it was eh....
laugh.gif

if you guys like nature shows search for wolverines.  those dudes are insane
eek.gif
  pretty cool animals.  if you search wolverines it will come up.  it's a documentary.  

if you guys like nature shows search for wolverines.  those dudes are insane
eek.gif
  pretty cool animals.  if you search wolverines it will come up.  it's a documentary.  

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

just completed LOST last night took about 2 months great show

im probably gonna start to watch dexter

I am on Season 4 and I started in December. Dexter is dope man, but you only get the first two seasons to instant play, smh. I am watching both concurrently but I am trying to wrap up Lost so I am watching more of it. 

I am on Season 4 and I started in December. Dexter is dope man, but you only get the first two seasons to instant play, smh. I am watching both concurrently but I am trying to wrap up Lost so I am watching more of it. 

im watching Spartacus right now...show is pretty dope...glad its available on Netflix, cause only the first 7 episodes of seaon 1 is available in "on-demand"
-sf77

im watching Spartacus right now...show is pretty dope...glad its available on Netflix, cause only the first 7 episodes of seaon 1 is available in "on-demand"
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom