The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started Tell Me Your Secrets. What a sick and trippy start. This is going to be DARK AF. No way around it.. Show seems like it’s going to be pretty dope.
Famb. I binged it yesterday and posted about it in the AMZN Prime thread. It wastes no time in getting dark and picking up the the tempo which is consistently high throughout. I don’t really think there’s any filler.

Famb. I binged it yesterday and posted about it in the AMZN Prime thread. It wastes no time in getting dark and picking up the the tempo which is consistently high throughout. I don’t really think there’s any filler.
That’s good to know. I have no idea how this can go, will go.
A couple of things that already have my head spinning.
1. The counselor(guy who put her up in the house) tells her, “I don’t have to tell you to stay away from Young Women”
2. The lack of FEAR in the Mothers(Morher of this missing girl) eyes.
3. The Woman that asked little shorty Jess why she gave her necklace away(her protection)

That’s good to know. I have no idea how this can go, will go.
A couple of things that already have my head spinning.
1. The counselor(guy who put her up in the house) tells her, “I don’t have to tell you to stay away from Young Women”
2. The lack of FEAR in the Mothers(Morher of this missing girl) eyes.
3. The Woman that asked little shorty Jess why she gave her necklace away(her protection)

I said this in my spoiler in the other thread but I 100% would smash Emma, Theresa, Theresa’s mom and the Counselor’s wife.

I said this in my spoiler in the other thread but I 100% would smash Emma, Theresa, Theresa’s mom and the Counselor’s wife.
Man, I concur: I find her fit frame kind of sexy. I never was keen on Women that are fit like that until, one of my exes(who was always super slim any) came into my life again a few years back. She had got into Performance Fitness and got super toned and extra lean. She gave me some of that P and not only had her little bean doubled in size but the Monkey was extra impressive. Ever since then, anytime I see a fit Woman like that, all I can think about his how I bust 11 strokes in to the deed the last time we hooked up.

So, when Emma was jailed, and she stripped down to her knickers and revealed that 16pac, I immediately fell in lust. When she was showing the Counselor her bruise that he called a chigger and I could see that definition in her calf, I had to call up my ex and shoot my shot. I’ll see if I can’t find a pic, try and give you some substance Of a visual so you feel me.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched Savages? I saw it in the top ten, and Oliver Stone did it. I never heard of it.

Anyone watch The One? Just finished, I really enjoyed it and kept my attention. A lot of series I kinda half watch it and rewatch it again, I was locked onto this. Highly recommended.

Get on it ASAP!
What a ****ing ending, man!
6A640C1C-4788-4751-ACCE-90A010C4EEA7.jpeg

The basketball version of Last Chance U was excellent. That coach was wild as hell :lol:
I don’t know how those players put up with him, but also have no idea how he put up with some of those players lol. He seemed like he genuinely loves his job and his players. They were all easy to root for, but I thought there was no chance Joe was gonna make it.
Are the football versions just as good? Not really a football person so I never bothered to watch, but now I’m intrigued.

Highly unlikely but has anyone watched “The Mess You Leave Behind”? It’s a Spanish show so it was translated. I was underwhelmed and thought it could have been way better tbh. Definitely a show that made me happy to be single, though :lol:

Almost done with Dark season 1.

Hannah crazy but yambs must be glorious.

Wanna find out if one of the guys actually ended up banging his aunt unknowingly.

Back
Top Bottom