The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started Yellowstone.

I need to sign up for premium to watch this??

a-friend a-friend thought you said it was available for free with ads?

Anyone catch the Netflix doc Long Shot?

:wow:

Quick 40min doc about a man beating a murder case.

It really let's you know how hard it is to be 100000% innocent and be found not guilty.

Dude is one of the luckiest people alive to be free right now and he did absolutely nothing!

There is a HUGE surprise cameo which leads to his freedom.

Oddly enough it has nothing to do with the actual case lol.

Watching Seaspiracy on Netflix. As someone who eats nothing but seafood, needless to say I'm feeling some kinda way about playing a part in destroying the planet right now. :smh:

Anyone catch the Netflix doc Long Shot?

:wow:

Quick 40min doc about a man beating a murder case.

It really let's you know how hard it is to be 100000% innocent and be found not guilty.

Dude is one of the luckiest people alive to be free right now and he did absolutely nothing!

There is a HUGE surprise cameo which leads to his freedom.

Oddly enough it has nothing to do with the actual case lol.
Yeah that was a good doc.
Just finished this doc :wow: **** the plaintiff’s lawyer btw. She was a POS. Glad she took that L from Todd and that Juan is free. **** the detectives who tried to pin on it him too.

Bro is lucky as ****, man 🙏

Just finished this doc :wow: **** the plaintiff’s lawyer btw. She was a POS. Glad she took that L from Todd and that Juan is free. **** the detectives who tried to pin on it him too.

Bro is lucky as ****, man 🙏

Famb!

Think about the circumstances that freed this man!

1/BILLION!

If it wasn't true, it would make for the worst movie ever.

Sooooo many people have lost everything over false convictions.

Famb!

Think about the circumstances that freed this man!

1/BILLION!

If it wasn't true, it would make for the worst movie ever.

Sooooo many people have lost everything over false convictions.
It honestly makes me grateful that I never accidentally got on any type of charges because I always think of **** like this. He was guilty before proven innocent. His case was SUPER extreme, though. I think now, it would be easier to show where he was by showing where his phone was pinging from, right? As in, phones ping more frequently now? I’m not certain, though.

Did the lawyer do that case pro bono or did he just get a piece of the settlement?

Started Yellowstone.

I need to sign up for premium to watch this??

a-friend a-friend thought you said it was available for free with ads?
It is, but maybe that’s because of my Cable provider.
I have COX. Haven’t paid a cent.
I wouldn’t have even thought about it being tired to my Cable provider until jayt1202 jayt1202 mentioned xfinity
Not sure.

Yea, im on ep 3 of The One. Its cool. Prolly knock it out today.
Episode 3 really gets things going.
I’m in Love with Rebecca.
She needs a new bodyguard.
Rebecca:“Shoot him! Shoot him in the knee, if he stills doesn’t give the top shoot him in the other knee”
Bodyguard: Are you for real?
Rebecca: Shoot him!
Bodyguard: I’m not shooting him
Rebecca: Do you know people who would shoot him?

😂
***** broke Bad a long time ago.
Survivalist now.

Episode 3 really gets things going.
I’m in Love with Rebecca.
She needs a new bodyguard.
Rebecca:“Shoot him! Shoot him in the knee, if he stills doesn’t give the top shoot him in the other knee”
Bodyguard: Are you for real?
Rebecca: Shoot him!
Bodyguard: I’m not shooting him
Rebecca: Do you know people who would shoot him?

😂
***** broke Bad a long time ago.
Survivalist now.
a-friend a-friend Nouss Nouss As soon as I saw y’all post that you were watching The One I thought “Oh yeah, they’re going to like this one” :lol: For whatever reason, it feels like a quick watch but it’s still good IMO. I was definitely a fan.

Resident alien is good. Think it’s on peacock and on demand. He spit on that kid like killa cam did the little girl :lol:. casually telling the mom she has a receding hairline while diagnosing her sons condition :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom