The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man “Who Killed Sara?”

This Father of the Lazcano family is a Savage Brute.
Caveman *** wanker.

Man WTF, show has some baddies.
Carolina Miranda is a sweet piece of ***.
Nice, I mean really nice eyes.
She’s pretty average until she opens up her mouth and hits you with that accent, then she’s like a.....straight keeper.

Shorty that is married to Rodolfo, Damn son.
She was rocking tf out of that purple LingARee.
When she crawls one top of him at the beginning or episode 1 and says “I’m ovulating”, man I almost bust one in my joggers.

Man “Who Killed Sara?”

This Father of the Lazcano family is a Savage Brute.
Caveman *** wanker.

Man WTF, show has some baddies.
Carolina Miranda is a sweet piece of ***.
Nice, I mean really nice eyes.
She’s pretty average until she opens up her mouth and hits you with that accent, then she’s like a.....straight keeper.

Shorty that is married to Rodolfo, Damn son.
She was rocking tf out of that purple LingARee.
When she crawls one top of him at the beginning or episode 1 and says “I’m ovulating”, man I almost bust one in my joggers.
B Sox B Sox ksteezy ksteezy

I lost interest midway through who killed Sara and was shocked to see they made a season 2. They really didn't solve her murder the first season?:lol:

It felt like one of those shows were a second season was unnecessary.

The innocent was good……
My type of show…..one season and done, mystery twists and turns….
harlan coben is the writer, based off his books….

There are another 5 shows like it and good French movie “tell no one”(amazon) subtitles

Watch tell no one, if you like it you will like the tv shows…..tv shows are either filmed in English or dubbed to english….tell no one is subtitles only if you don’t understand French.

Dude that plays dexter stars in TV show safe…

Last edited:
Army of the Dead is interesting. Not sure if I can say it's good.

It's cool for Netflix, but I couldn't imagine seeing this at the movies. I can't imagine liking it any better on the big screen.

The make up and mask wit the Zombies still looks Netflixish. They looked better from a distance.

The alpha zombies were too over the top. They would have gotten out of Vegas before being trapped.

:lol: Yeah that was a stupid waste of time. All the things people who like movies dislike about Snyder, massive plot holes, incoherent story, leaning into tropes, weak endings etc. but all the things Snyder fans love, action, *******, blood and gore and slow mo.

I thought the German dude would be the most annoying but the ****ing daughter holy ****. If Batista didn't feel guilty for what he did, he should have left her.
"I can make another one"
- Omni Man

Ghost, radiation anyone?

Maybe I'm overly looking into things but a father who would risk his life to get his daughter out of a desperate situation, knowing what happened to Zack Snyder def feels like he put his own feelings on screen. Like he'd sacrifice himself if he could for a chance to save his own daughter.

They need to just let snyder do mortal kombat

thought army of the dead would be more entertaining, especially with how Netflix wants to build off of it

I hadn't seen a trailer or pics or anything regarding Army of the Dead. After googling it, I'm shocked yall thought that joint would be anything but trash.

Cast, premise, just about everything about that movie seems trash.

I thought the German dude would be the most annoying but the ****ing daughter holy ****. If Batista didn't feel guilty for what he did, he should have left her.
"I can make another one"
- Omni Man

Ghost, radiation anyone?

Maybe I'm overly looking into things but a father who would risk his life to get his daughter out of a desperate situation, knowing what happened to Zack Snyder def feels like he put his own feelings on screen. Like he'd sacrifice himself if he could for a chance to save his own daughter.

I was going to be pissed if Snyder missed the obvious and Omar Hardwick's character didn't die. You don't just walk into a post nuclear bomb blast site a few hours later without dying from the effects acute radiation exposure.

I was going to be pissed if Snyder missed the obvious and Omar Hardwick's character didn't die. You don't just walk into a post nuclear bomb blast site a few hours later without dying from the effects acute radiation exposure.
But that's not what he's dying of.
Either he does the right thing or they set up the sequel that way.

Back
Top Bottom