The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

ok im done with this depressing *** show :lol:
4 episodes in and this is just too slow and boring for me.

Tried to get into season 3 of master of none and couldn’t get through the 2nd episode. Just not what I was expecting.

the new season of Master of None: Moments in Love is out

watching this to wash out the ****** taste army of the dead left in my mouth. cinematography is well done. some of the scenes are hella long but it actually works for me

i appreciate the turn and the focus on Denise’s life. the short season feels hella real and there are elements to it that are definitely relatable. that first episode where dev and his gf get into it at the dinner.. damn i feel like we all been there

denise’s shoe game :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

watching this to wash out the ****ty taste army of the dead left in my mouth. cinematography is well done

i appreciate the turn and the focus on Denise’s life. the short season feels hella real and there are elements to it that are definitely relatable. that first episode where dev and his gf get into it at the dinner.. damn i feel like we all been there
Did you finish the szn?

Did you finish the szn?

just starting up ep 4. like other folks have said, season is slow (granted only 5 episodes) but given all the action/superhero shows and movies i’ve watched lately i can use a change of pace and an emphasis on dialogue. like you alluded to, there’s no comic relief which i find a bit surprising but i imagine if there’s a 4th season that dev’s character will make a return

just starting up ep 4. like other folks have said, season is slow (granted only 5 episodes) but given all the action/superhero shows and movies i’ve watched lately i can use a change of pace and an emphasis on dialogue. like you alluded to, there’s no comic relief which i find a bit surprising but i imagine if there’s a 4th season that dev’s character will make a return
oh it's only 5 episodes. i might as well finish it then.

God Damnit.
Now somehow the worst most disgusting character in TV Universe is going to somehow be the Hero who saved Sara instead of killing her?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a show jump the shark so bad in the finale.
All that and I still don’t know who I’m TF killed this batch.

This had to be a show that aired somewhere on TV before NETFLIX picked it up as an Original Content.
This screams “we only intended this to be one Season but by the middle of the Season it became so popular we had to rewrite the ending so that we could add another Season or 2 or 5”

Kind of like how 13Reaaons ended up with like 3-4 Seasons and instead of ending after 1.
It was so popular they started doing ahit I have only seen done in Daytime Television Soap Operas.

Damn ridiculous.
What a waste of time.
Into Season2 😂

Back
Top Bottom