The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Don't get me wrong, I loved this season, thought it was better than Season 1 in many ways. Season 1 was a slow burn that suddenly got wild, and they couldn't really justify not keeping up the energy. I was talking to my friend about it last night, and she said: Season 1 was The O.C. on cocaine, Season 2 they added meth and steroids to the mix.

Episode 7.
What is Rafe going to do now, Beg his sisters forgiveness.
Man the hell with Sarah.
The minute I saw Topper back I knew they were writing in this drama between JohnB and Sarah.
When I saw her look at JohnB after the boat blew up, I knew she was going to pull this ****.
F that B.
……let her *** fo JohnB
Hell her Father probably isn’t even dead.
He probably ly escaped through the bottom of the boat and swam over to one of the other Boats with that Woman police officer driving and crawled up onto it and then left with all of his GOLD to start a new life. Fool ain’t dead.

OMG no.
Why did they ALL LEAVE WITH POPE and leave that find there in the Church.
These guys don’t deserve ANY OF THE GOLD.
Not one cent.
Good Lord.

Last edited:
OMG!
THE TRUCK!
HE TOTALLED THE TRUCK!
MAN WHAT THE ****! THEY ARE REALLY LETTING THIS MAN RUIN THIS FOR THEM! 🤦🏽‍♂️ 🤦 🤦‍♀️
These kids shouldn’t be allowed near a vehicle.
BOATS only.

Just finished Resident Evil. Quick watch. Incoherent story. And I don’t think Netflix got the budget to animate high quality. Lol, the plot isn’t any different than that MBJ Navy Seals movie.

The truck almost made me check out. Why did they let him drive?
Bruh.
So many L’s were had.
They did a good job of setting up Season 3 though.
Big John being alive. John B probably won’t even meet him until the set up for Season 4.
I knew Ward was going to be alive. Man just Wins doesn’t he. Can never take an L. How TF did Rafe save that cross from dropping in the Ocean? My dude grabbed the rope as it was flying across the deck and single Handedly held that jawn until he got help pulling it out. For real though, kids didn’t deserve any of the GOLD. NONE. Not one God Damn piece.They are only 16. But they traverse a Ship, maneuver a crane? Hijack the whole damn ship? Yea man, I really had to suspend belief in those last 2-3 episodes. Season was fire though.

Domina Finale time.

Time to focus.
Those damn Romans and their names are all the same so it can get confusing if you’re not tuned right in.

They are all named Augustus or Julius or Caesar or Gaius. **** is stupid.

Bruh.
So many L’s were had.
They did a good job of setting up Season 3 though.
Big John being alive. John B probably won’t even meet him until the set up for Season 4.
I knew Ward was going to be alive. Man just Wins doesn’t he. Can never take an L. How TF did Rafe save that cross from dropping in the Ocean? My dude grabbed the rope as it was flying across the deck and single Handedly held that jawn until he got help pulling it out. For real though, kids didn’t deserve any of the GOLD. NONE. Not one God Damn piece.They are only 16. But they traverse a Ship, maneuver a crane? Hijack the whole damn ship? Yea man, I really had to suspend belief in those last 2-3 episodes. Season was fire though.

I was confused af as how they were gonna put that cross on the lifeboat :lol:

4 people coulldn't carry that **** from the church but two dudes was able to lift it into the truck?

Just finished Resident Evil. Quick watch. Incoherent story. And I don’t think Netflix got the budget to animate high quality. Lol, the plot isn’t any different than that MBJ Navy Seals movie.
I think this "anime" pissed off all Resident Evil fans. If anything, it made me hate Leon even more. Dude out here trying to save the world by himself by keeping the company that created the virus a secret. That dumb** is the reason why the company managed to do what they did in Resident Evil 5.

On another note, I'm about to go through all 3 seasons of Quantico. I hope it doesn't disappoint since this has been a show I've wanted to power through for a while.

Man, I couldnt even get through the 1st season of Quantico. Is it actually good?

Back
Top Bottom