The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Nobody is talking about JOLT?
I’m about to start it now.
(This is Kate the badass back again, I missed her and that bush, Welcome back Babe)
824EAE93-8964-4E82-A36B-D212EB648946.jpeg

Is it true it ain't really about He-Man? Heard people complaining about it.

It's true for 3 episodes. Maybe 4 depending on how you look at it.

He-Man dies in ep 1. He (Prince Adam) comes back by ep5, only to get seriously wounded.

Kevin Smith has already stated He-Man will be the main focus of the show by the time it's all said and done.

From the creators of WILD WILD COUNTRY, comes a five-part sports docuseries event that brings fresh eyes to some of the greatest stories in sports. From tennis to boxing to basketball, these stories aren’t the ones you’ve heard before, even if you think you have.

Lindy(Kate Beckinsale) was a damn firecracker in that Film: I liked the character. They did some goood things with the Film but Ultimately it feel flat by the end. I was also a little salty about a Death early on with a dope AF character. Definitely worth the watch. It’s a FILM that I will watch every time it’s on TV.

Lindy(Kate Beckinsale) was a damn firecracker in that Film: I liked the character. They did some goood things with the Film but Ultimately it feel flat by the end. I was also a little salty about a Death early on with a dope AF character. Definitely worth the watch. It’s a FILM that I will watch every time it’s on TV.
And it won't ever be on tv cuz its an Amazon exclusive :lol:

I thought this was gonna be some regular woke ****, but it wasn't. Definitely didn't end up being the movie I expected it to be. There was this scene that made me catch crazy 2nd embarrassment (in a good way) & had me taking a smoke break :lol: A very good & relatable movie. Really enjoyed it.

The Forty-Year-Old Version:
1627418818559.png

giphy-7.gif

20210728_043426.jpg

Had no idea I was paying this much for Netflix!

Beats commercials and everything is on demand but im pretty sure I'm paying cable prices with all my subscriptions.

Just finish that new He-Man. I can’t even say it an actual score because it literally flew by.

But that ending tho
Skeletor comes through with the unexpected and becomes the wielder of the Greyskull! Now I’m sitting here like wtf?!? I don’t want to wait till part 2!

netflix keeps raising their prices. SMH. Tempted to get rid of it but my family uses it a lot.

Why tf does my Epix channel on Prime only have 5 eps of Domina when all 8 dropped same day?

The show is dope, the story is really good. Only gripe is the main actress has a Slavic accent that throws me off every once in a while.
I’m salty that I haven’t seen my lady Claire Forlani’s character yet. I’ve always loved her, patiently waiting…..I’m only on epsidoe 2 right now.

Livia might be the smartest Woman on Television.
They locked the perfect Actress to play this part.
She’s very believable.

Last edited:
i don't care how old and redundant it gets, the walking dead will always be one of my favorite shows. but i'm absolutely baffled by this...

how the hell does Daryl always manage to have gas for his motorcycle? that **** running on solar energy??

i don't care how old and redundant it gets, the walking dead will always be one of my favorite shows. but i'm absolutely baffled by this...

how the hell does Daryl always manage to have gas for his motorcycle? that **** running on solar energy??
Did they ever make it out of Georgia? Or Atlanta for that matter?

Back
Top Bottom