The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok, so i recently watched:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]911 in plane sight: very interesting outlook. and no, i have never trusted the government.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Pixar Story: Great Watch.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Really good Doc.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Salt: Eh... it was ok. Not an angelina jolie fan. didn't like the story all that much.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Spoiler [+]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you do all the spy work from a very young age for your country and then all of a sudden you switch things up? come on now. would have loved the movie had she continued what she started. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Backyard: pretty sad for the most part.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Confessions of a superhero: see above.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Loose Change: Better than in plane sight imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's all the recent new ones, to me, i've seen.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lakers are out of the playoffs.... back to Lost it is. [/color]

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Thanks to this thread I am now a fan of Sons of Anarchy.

Started watching on Friday and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I'm at work and thinking about streaming an episode 
ohwell.gif
   lol

Started watching on Friday and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I'm at work and thinking about streaming an episode 
ohwell.gif
   lol

Just watched Easy A and KickAss. They were both aite, KickAss wouldve been better but I cant stand Nic Cage 
mad.gif

Just watched Easy A and KickAss. They were both aite, KickAss wouldve been better but I cant stand Nic Cage 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

ohwell.gif
   lol
i finished season 2 last night 
pimp.gif
....but they need to put on season 3 now asap! 

ohwell.gif
   lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ohwell.gif
   lol
pimp.gif
One of the good things about being put on late to a show is you can pretty much sit down and watch it all at once 
pimp.gif

Hopefully season 3 is up by the time I'm done with 2

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ohwell.gif
   lol
pimp.gif
One of the good things about being put on late to a show is you can pretty much sit down and watch it all at once 
pimp.gif

Hopefully season 3 is up by the time I'm done with 2

Xbox Netflix Stream is acting fugazi. Freezes my Xbox every time I try to activate the device. Apparently a lot of people are having this problem. Netflix better fix this bug in a timely fashion
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Xbox Netflix Stream is acting fugazi. Freezes my Xbox every time I try to activate the device. Apparently a lot of people are having this problem. Netflix better fix this bug in a timely fashion
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

never happened to me...but i havent used it in a few days 

Originally Posted by Benihana

30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

never happened to me...but i havent used it in a few days 

Back
Top Bottom