The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished lost, amazing! Now I've changed pace and started watching The League, which is hilarious, but it only has season one and that only consists of 6 episodes, what gives?

Just finished lost, amazing! Now I've changed pace and started watching The League, which is hilarious, but it only has season one and that only consists of 6 episodes, what gives?

Lost was great until season 5 now I don't know what to watch
30t6p3b.gif

Watched 3/4 of The Machinist last night. Missed the beginning and walked out at the end. Went on Wiki to see what happened at the end.

Not bad I guess. I liked how everything was filmed tho.

Watched 3/4 of The Machinist last night. Missed the beginning and walked out at the end. Went on Wiki to see what happened at the end.

Not bad I guess. I liked how everything was filmed tho.

[h4]Netflix seals deal to stream Miramax movies, starting in June[/h4]
By Vlad Savov   posted May 16th 2011 5:33AM

http://www.engadget.com/breaking/#latest/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/eng-swipe-breaking-red.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...swipe-breaking-red.gif); display: block; width: 55px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Breaking News

post_icon_pr.gif

Netflix has just gone and scooped up another big content deal for itself. The movie streaming service has tied the knot with Miramax on a multi-year agreement to allow streaming of films from the latter's extensive library. Pulp FictionThe English PatientKill Bill, and hundreds of others will be added to the Netflix Watch Instantly catalog on a rotating basis, starting next month. This marks the first time Miramax flicks have been available on a digital subscription service. An agreement between these two companies was last rumored in March, with a five-year term and $100 million price being mooted as the likely parameters for getting it done. Neither outfit would disclose the cost to Netflix, but the benefit to you, dear subscriber, is pretty obvious. 

[h4]Netflix seals deal to stream Miramax movies, starting in June[/h4]
By Vlad Savov   posted May 16th 2011 5:33AM

http://www.engadget.com/breaking/#latest/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/eng-swipe-breaking-red.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...swipe-breaking-red.gif); display: block; width: 55px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Breaking News

post_icon_pr.gif

Netflix has just gone and scooped up another big content deal for itself. The movie streaming service has tied the knot with Miramax on a multi-year agreement to allow streaming of films from the latter's extensive library. Pulp FictionThe English PatientKill Bill, and hundreds of others will be added to the Netflix Watch Instantly catalog on a rotating basis, starting next month. This marks the first time Miramax flicks have been available on a digital subscription service. An agreement between these two companies was last rumored in March, with a five-year term and $100 million price being mooted as the likely parameters for getting it done. Neither outfit would disclose the cost to Netflix, but the benefit to you, dear subscriber, is pretty obvious. 

KILL BILL... yes!!

Just started 24, watched 12 episodes during the weekend.

I don't know how people waited a week to see what happened in the next hour....

KILL BILL... yes!!

Just started 24, watched 12 episodes during the weekend.

I don't know how people waited a week to see what happened in the next hour....

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Just started Sons of Anarchy......hooked

Might need to start as well. Y'all are hyping it up.
sons is so
pimp.gif
if your the reader of this reply isn't onto this show yet, your missing out
ima freeze myself till they put season 3 up...half sack 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Just started Sons of Anarchy......hooked

Might need to start as well. Y'all are hyping it up.
sons is so
pimp.gif
if your the reader of this reply isn't onto this show yet, your missing out
ima freeze myself till they put season 3 up...half sack 
mad.gif
frown.gif

I live with 5 other peeps all seniors in college about to graduate and , Man ever since we got Netflix school has completely gone out the window
And senioritis has been in full effect. Everyone and their friends and friends friends been comin over for the past month and we just watch Netflix all night. Plus $10 per month divided by 6 heads is less than $2 per person..
Been
pimp.gif
a whollle lot more too watchin all these nostalgic
Cartoons...especially Hey Arnold.

Back
Top Bottom