The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

has anyone checked out Lilyhammer yet? i havent been able to check it out. Supposed to be netflix first original series although i know it was already broadcast in some other country...

has anyone checked out Lilyhammer yet? i havent been able to check it out. Supposed to be netflix first original series although i know it was already broadcast in some other country...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
i was coming here to post, yeah it was shown in Norwegian television and more than half the population watched it (from wiki) 
ugh i watched the first ep and the half of the other one, first episode made me want to watch the other one but then i got bored...its supposed to be a comedy but don't watch it thinking that your gonna laugh probably a HA or two...its ok kind of corny but yeah thats off an episode and a half 

laugh.gif
i was coming here to post, yeah it was shown in Norwegian television and more than half the population watched it (from wiki) 
ugh i watched the first ep and the half of the other one, first episode made me want to watch the other one but then i got bored...its supposed to be a comedy but don't watch it thinking that your gonna laugh probably a HA or two...its ok kind of corny but yeah thats off an episode and a half 

Y'all should check out
"Worlds Greatest Dad"
Stars Robin Williams

It's a dark comedy/drama film.
Good watch

I enjoyed the comedy named Take me home tonight.  It's a very smart comedy and exceeded my expectations.

I enjoyed the comedy named Take me home tonight.  It's a very smart comedy and exceeded my expectations.

I'm still watching lilyhammer its ok its kinda funny his sidekick is providing the lulz when he tries to act like a goon
laugh.gif
I'd recommended it you watch more than 1 EP...think I'm going on ep4

I'm still watching lilyhammer its ok its kinda funny his sidekick is providing the lulz when he tries to act like a goon
laugh.gif
I'd recommended it you watch more than 1 EP...think I'm going on ep4

Watched all seasons of:
Prison Break (4.25 out of 5 rating)
Sons of Anarchy (4.5/5)
The League (3.75/5)
White Collar (4/5)
The Office (4.75/5)

Working on Parks and Rec as well as Mad Men

I'd recommend each one of these shows if you are looking for something to watch

Watched all seasons of:
Prison Break (4.25 out of 5 rating)
Sons of Anarchy (4.5/5)
The League (3.75/5)
White Collar (4/5)
The Office (4.75/5)

Working on Parks and Rec as well as Mad Men

I'd recommend each one of these shows if you are looking for something to watch

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

go watch trippin

is that the one with the dude wearing the retro bo jacksons from 99? last time i tried to watch the audio was messed up. hate when netflix does that

go watch trippin

is that the one with the dude wearing the retro bo jacksons from 99? last time i tried to watch the audio was messed up. hate when netflix does that

Currently watching:

- The League (7/10 so far: It has some real funny moments but not consistent)
- How I met your Mother (Finalising Season 6 - The first 3 series were dope but it starting to fall off HARD now)

Next up:

- Friday Night Lights
- Mad Men

Currently watching:

- The League (7/10 so far: It has some real funny moments but not consistent)
- How I met your Mother (Finalising Season 6 - The first 3 series were dope but it starting to fall off HARD now)

Next up:

- Friday Night Lights
- Mad Men

go watch trippin

yeah they fix it and if u look real close donald faison has on the volt foamposite in the movie
pimp.gif

go watch trippin

yeah they fix it and if u look real close donald faison has on the volt foamposite in the movie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom