The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Friends is pretty good. Like a more accessible and funny soap. Worth watching just for Joey and Chandler.

Friends was 
pimp.gif

The last like 4 or 5 episodes of prison break got reallllly uncomfortable.

The show was really good though.

Last edited:
The last like 4 or 5 episodes got reallllly uncomfortable.

I hate season 5

the whole newspaper **** was wack and Jimmy using the teeth to leave bite marks lol....just a weirdo season 

Any legitimate MUST WATCH movies on NetFlix tho?

I feel like its strictly about the tv shows lately, i mean nothing wrong with that but im more of a movie person.

Ive just about scrolled thru everything lookin interesting on MovieBox.

Any legitimate MUST WATCH movies on NetFlix tho?

I feel like its strictly about the tv shows lately, i mean nothing wrong with that but im more of a movie person.

Ive just about scrolled thru everything lookin interesting on MovieBox.

Snowpiercer if you haven't already seen it.

Last edited:
Sooooo im on EP3 of Black Mirror ..

What kinda show is this? Do the episodes not line up for a story?

I wanted EP 2 & 3 to continue. I waanna know what happened to ole girl making movies

I wouldnt like the idea of recording everything you see. That b**** was fowl :smh:

The last like 4 or 5 episodes of prison break got reallllly uncomfortable.

That whole last season was highly questionable. :lol:

It just got too ridiculous, but I had to keep watching. Then the finale hit and I was tiiiight. Couldn't believe they actually ended it that way.

The chick in the second episode of Black Mirror reminds me of the bae Eugenie Bouchard.

Just finished Marco Polo and I found very enjoyable. It doesn't warrant the hate it's received from critics. One thing I did noticed though was that very negative review of the show contained a comparison to Game of Thrones. And that might just be the problem. You can't go into a show comparing it to GoT, and end up with a favorable outcome. It's like setting the bar of whether or not a basketball player is good at Michael Jordan.

Show was dope and I can't wait for the next season. I do wish that they chose a different title tho.

I enjoyed MP also. Definitely didn't understand that negative criticism. And I don't see any correlation for anyone to even compare it to GoT.

Well, right now we are just getting the backstory of how Marco became rellavent.
The name will make more sense in the coming seasons which aren't likely to involve much more of the Khans but his trip back home to Venice where he remained I think, for the remainder of his life.

I don't think of it as a story on Marco Polo at all. It's more of a story on the Mongol's and Ghengis Khan's grandson Kublai

If you look at it and judge it from that aspect the show is really good.

Last edited:
Started Black Mirror because of this thread. Pretty good/interesting so far.

Black Mirror is my favorite show right now. That first episode is weird as hell, but the others were incredibly entertaining.

Also, just finished Broadchurch. Not sure if its been mentioned in here, but its a great, short detective show.

Last edited:
Never watched broadchurch but watched the premiere of the American version on fox. Wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom