The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That whole situation was sick.

Do you guys thing S2 is better than S1? It’s more over the top but the highs seem to be low. More focused on character development.
Season 2 already getting points taken away for prolonging the season with this every Friday release ****.
I am liking the season though catch 2 episodes at a time. I HATE Hughie officially though and Frenchie pissing me off with hovering over the Female. Back up man and let her go through her stuff alone. I like the focusing on character backgrounds we need deep on these characters.

The Trial of the Chicago 7 (Netflix Oct. 16th)
Written & Directed by Aaron Sorkin

Ok I am in, got caught up on The Boys last night and was flipping though and came across Counterpart

J.K Simmmons is in so I figured why not. First episode was straight.
Haaaaalp! Need a new show to watch, this pandemic and being unemployed has allowed me to plow through just about everything on Netflix, anything worth watching on Amazon, and Hulu is mostly booboo. Thinking about starting that FX show Devs on Hulu Anyone seen it? Also thinking about doing the free trial of peacock, this show Brave new World sounds interesting again any reveiews? Love sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian stuff to binge, but I'm open to anything right now.
Bosch, The Man In The High Castle, I heard people rave about Sneaky Pete but never been a huge fan of Giovani.

Ok I am in, got caught up on The Boys last night and was flipping though and came across Counterpart

Bosch, The Man In The High Castle, I heard people rave about Sneaky Pete but never been a huge fan of Giovani.

Good call on those unfortunately watched them all. Counterpart was the goods, hated that it ended too soon.

Counterpart was dope. I like trippy shows like that. I wonder if someone will pick up the third season and finish the show properly.

Haaaaalp! Need a new show to watch, this pandemic and being unemployed has allowed me to plow through just about everything on Netflix, anything worth watching on Amazon, and Hulu is mostly booboo. Thinking about starting that FX show Devs on Hulu Anyone seen it? Also thinking about doing the free trial of peacock, this show Brave new World sounds interesting again any reveiews? Love sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian stuff to binge, but I'm open to anything right now.
You should be watching Raised By Wolves on HBO Max.

7 eps already out. New ep this Thurs/Fri.

Get Duked on Prime. Was pleasantly surprised after catching the trailer before watching The Boys.

Am I in the minority but Homelander is my favorite character. Followed by Frenchie.

Boys throws me for a loop. Which one really is the strongest?

Noir seems to be the GOAT, but then stormfront/liberty can take more than **** if you know what I mean.

Boys throws me for a loop. Which one really is the strongest?

Noir seems to be the GOAT, but then stormfront/liberty can take more than **** if you know what I mean.

Noir got blown up twice.

Once with a pipe bomb full of nails and screws and kept it pushin.

Homeland had a street dropped on him and was done.

Stormfront let ol girl get away.

Noir ripped her in half!

Noir >>>>

I think it's Noir. He just hasn't become fully unhinged and unleashed yet. I think Stormfront is 3rd. Noir, Homelander, Stormfront or Kimiko.

Just finished "Away". It was cool, some cool scenes in a couple episodes. Decent drama, enough to keep me and the wife interested until near the end of the season.
Most annoying thing about the show was the daughter, I could of gone with less scenes about her and more stuff inside Nasa and country relations.

Saw tenant last night. **** was more confusing and complicated than inception. Gonna have to revisit it.

But 2 eps deep into this show ratchet but it feels “AHS”-ish as hell. Kinda good still.

NETFLIX is still balling out.
AMAZON Prime hasnt released any OG series since Season 2 Homecoming and that show about afterlife Eutopia or whatver

This is on the way though

35E67E69-C754-41ED-BE47-EA13248EF470.png

Back
Top Bottom