The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Question:
6D02DD9B-BA81-45C8-B415-5C0C0EC10760.jpeg

Answer: https://sports.yahoo.com/netflixs-ratched-steeped-reds-greens-175900936.html

Just finished "Away". It was cool, some cool scenes in a couple episodes. Decent drama, enough to keep me and the wife interested until near the end of the season.
Most annoying thing about the show was the daughter, I could of gone with less scenes about her and more stuff inside Nasa and country relations.

Would you say this is more of a family drama between her and her daughter or more about space? I saw two trailers and they gave off two completely different tones.

Yo what in the hell accent does Idris Elba have in The Take? That preview making me not want to watch. "Walk up to me and steal my wahllet"

Would you say this is more of a family drama between her and her daughter or more about space? I saw two trailers and they gave off two completely different tones.
Its both.

Half is all about space and their trip to Mars and the various things that go wrong. The other half is the drama going on back home with her mother and husband.

I bailed on it. Wasn't that engaged with the drama with the family and the space stuff was repetitive.

just finished season 1 of giri/haji, solid brit crime thriller that one would expect from uk programming.
biggest difference with this one is the story revolves around a Tokyo detective looking for his yakuza brother in London. 6.5/8

sadly the series has been cancelled

Almost done with Hatched, dope show.

Caught up on Vikings.

The 601 finale was straight except there aint no way Ivar could have been able kill Bjorn. Just unrealistic.

Looking for some suggestions on a TV series, fellas. I prefer something that is relatively light and easy to watch in the evenings with my wife after putting the kids to bed, but doesn't necessarily have to be a comedy. We have Netflix, Prime, and Disney+, but I can pretty much find anything on the Firestick. Here's a list of what we've watched so far this year, for reference:
Sweet Magnolias
Outer Banks
Good Girls
Sh*tt's Creek
The Morning Show
Tiger King
Never Have I Ever
Love Is Blind
You
Dead To Me
Little Fires Everywhere
Big Little Lies
Alexa & Katie
Defending Jacob
Dynasty
Kim's Convenience
Riverdale

Just started Riverdale. Late to the party. But it's dope so far.

My wife and I just finished season 4 (production cut short by COVID-19, BTW) and ready for new episodes tentatively scheduled for January 2021 (just resumed production this month). The whole series is completely wild, but season 3 was easily the most WTF and season 4 was alot better, IMO.

Looking for some suggestions on a TV series, fellas. I prefer something that is relatively light and easy to watch in the evenings with my wife after putting the kids to bed, but doesn't necessarily have to be a comedy. We have Netflix, Prime, and Disney+, but I can pretty much find anything on the Firestick. Here's a list of what we've watched so far this year, for reference:
Sweet Magnolias
Outer Banks
Good Girls
Sh*tt's Creek
The Morning Show
Tiger King
Never Have I Ever
Love Is Blind
You
Dead To Me
Little Fires Everywhere
Big Little Lies
Alexa & Katie
Defending Jacob
Dynasty
Kim's Convenience
Riverdale

My wife and I just finished season 4 (production cut short by COVID-19, BTW) and ready for new episodes tentatively scheduled for January 2021 (just resumed production this month). The whole series is completely wild, but season 3 was easily the most WTF and season 4 was alot better, IMO.

If you don't mind the fact that Netflix canceled it due to COVID right before they were set to start filming season 2 I'd recommend The Society. I'd kind of describe it as Lost meets Lord of the Flies.

On Amazon I enjoyed Bosch and Absentia.

Sweet Magnolias
Outer Banks
Good Girls
Sh*tt's Creek
The Morning Show
Tiger King
Never Have I Ever
Love Is Blind
You
Dead To Me
Little Fires Everywhere
Big Little Lies
Alexa & Katie
Defending Jacob
Dynasty
Kim's Convenience
Riverdale

Orange Is The New Black
Parks & Rec
Community

Back
Top Bottom