The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anybody in here ever watch that show from 2018 “Seven Seconds” with Regina King? It popped up in my Crime TV Dramas and had a pretty solid IMDB rating. It’s been good so far but infuriating from a personal perspective. White cops trying to coverup a fellow cop who hit a young black kid on a bicycle:smh:

Seven seconds is dope. I saw it when it first came out. Looks like its getting highlighted again on NF.

Seven seconds is dope. I saw it when it first came out. Looks like its getting highlighted again on NF.

Yeah, I definitely liked it and it kept me captivated throughout but the fumbling of the bag at the end was one of the worse that I have seen. Plus you know if he would have snitched on the cops for the coverup they definitely would have gotten the max bag the lawyer mentioned ($10MM) and maybe even more :smh:|l

came here to say, BEEF is really the one! lol went from funny to dark to funny to some very relatable deep stuff to funny again real quick..

Watched a few episodes of beef. It's interestingly bizarrely funny. I fell asleep though since it was late and have some covid symptoms. Digging the 2000 music though like , "Reason" which was one of my favorites back in the 2000s .

Watched a few episodes of beef. It's interestingly bizarrely funny. I fell asleep though since it was late and have some covid symptoms. Digging the 2000 music though like , "Reason" which was one of my favorites back in the 2000s .
Oh and "DRIVE" as well.

Those gold cups on Love is Blind :rofl:

In every damb scene

In the pods. In the men's and women's sleeping quarters. At their honeymoons. At their mixers. At bars. At their homes. At the dress fittings. At the tux fittings

Holy ****

I highly recommend BEEF to everyone. What a great show.

Ohhhh I didn't realize this dropped! I also thought it was a movie, not a TV show. Definitely an unexpected twist.

Watching Rabbit Hole with Keifer Sutherland. Good story, the acting and dialogue could be better but it's a decent watch.

Yeah I've been watching this too. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom