The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just started Obsession
Bruh I’m exactly 10minutes in and had to pause to come in and say “what the absolute F’word”?…..
This dudes Father meeting his Girlfriend is some straight up weird *** meet and greet.
What a piece of ****.
Humans are sexual Animals but God Damn, the way those two stared at each other, like they both had some voodoo curse on them.
Disgusting move by the Father, definitely digging the **** AF gF standing there gushing in her knickers at the mere thought of slobbing the old man…
I’m here for a 1000+ L’s followed by a few L’s for the Father, piece of ****

Bruh I’m exactly 10minutes in and had to pause to come in and say “what the absolute F’word”?…..
This dudes Father meeting his Girlfriend is some straight up weird *** meet and greet.
What a piece of ****.
Humans are sexual Animals but God Damn, the way those two stared at each other, like they both had some voodoo curse on them.
Disgusting move by the Father, definitely digging the **** AF gF standing there gushing in her knickers at the mere thought of slobbing the old man…
I’m for a 1000 L’s by the Father, piece of ****
Word they get straight to it. Don’t wanna give away anything but I just kept watching like wtf :lol: :smh:

Word they get straight to it. Don’t wanna give away anything but I just kept watching like wtf :lol: :smh:
That’s by far the most disturbing thing I’ve watched since, SHAME. Tusk. Under the Skin. Human Centipede. Kevin. Sleeping Beauty.

Speechless.
Absolutely.
Father didn’t take near enough L’s.
Relentless in his, Obsession.
Jesus Christ.

On episode 10 of Beef

Yeah, like someone else said- I think this show deserves to win awards

It made its way into one of my favorite shows in the tier of Yellowstone, true detective season 1, GoT etc.

Definitely a nod to woody Allen and the dude who made parasite.. the elements are there

Watching the Boston marathon bombing doc

****ed up man, pretty compelling so far. It’s different recounting these tragedies as a much older adult

Obsession ended too quickly. Waste of f****** time. Is there going to be second season? I know British shows are this short but it says limited series.

the diplomat season 1 was cool
1682528938353.png

Back
Top Bottom