The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

1705539208727.png

did a rewatch of BvS today and I must say for me personally, it is very good compared to recent superhero movies both from Marvel and DC. the only bad part that I saw in the film was Jesse.

A friend recently recommended an older show from 2017 called Imposters that originally aired on Bravo but is now on Netflix. We didn’t have a series to watch so we started it last night and were hooked. Stayed up way too late and watched half of season 1. Can’t wait to see how it all ends up. It’s about a girl who gets guys/girls to fall in love with her, cleans out their accounts and disappears on to the next. Nothing crazy (pg-13 ish), but keeps you wondering what will happen next.

EDIT: Season 1 was fire and ended on a cliffhanger leading into season 2. We are 4 episodes into season 2 and it's a lot slower, following where each of the season 1 characters are now but it's becoming clear that there's an event that will bring them all back together again, for better or worse. I recommend it for those who like a little mystery that's easy to watch and no heavy/confusing plot.

Last edited:
Making her out to look like a good person lol

AND pretty FOH

My wife said the same thing. She didn't look like this at all. But I'm not complaining :lol:

But yea she was a monster. They are making her look too nice so far. I'm only 2 episodes in.

I was talking to riverdale road riverdale road about Griselda offline.

Overall it's a solid watch.

I agree that the casting is a lil off especially since they play into her looks quite a bit on the show. Griselda wasn't a baddie at all I doubt it played that much of a role in her deal making ability.

I am also disappointed we didn't get a single motorcycle drive by. This was basically her signature style for assassinations. It seems kinda wild that they would skip over that.

Lastly, it seems like they really played up the feminism aspect. I get that this was the 80s but they make it seem like these are men from the 50s or earlier with theie prejudice against Griselda because of her gender.

Not saying it wasn't harder for her but it just seems off.

Otherwise solid show. I give narcos a higher rating as it felt more accurate and less sensationalized.

Opened the netflix app and it asked if I wanted to pay $7.99 so that someone not living in my house can use my account. Hell no. That’s the price of another streaming app. Plus I heard there’s gonna be another price hike. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom