The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This was dope. I watched in like 2 sittings.

Wifey just watched yesterday. I remember when this happened but like many complex stories I think I just heard the initial developments. Clearly I missed a bunch.
I think Denise is cute.
Crazy? Not sure, yet but…,she got a dump truck on her.

I don't think she crazy ask things considered.
Buddy she’s not crazy at all.
She was telling the ****ing truth? Both of them?….man damn. Sitting there hearing and watching BOTH of them during and after the incident and seeing their composure and cadence, they seemed like they could be lying…the Officers and Detectives saw the same thing except, they doubled and tripled down on it and made up their own minds.

Unfortunately.

Making her out to look like a good person lol

AND pretty FOH

Perhaps in her prosti days she was better looking.

IMG_3879.jpeg

Should have just left sofias face alone, didn’t need to make her try to look uglier lol

Show is good to have in the background. Reminding me of narcos already when things just going in circles

I'm still curious why the ex was the intended target of the kidnapping.
Maybe she was trying to extort him for his money. Didn't he say that he was well off or something? Also the FBI agent that went out with the guys ex was probably butt hurt because she was still messing with him even after they broke up.

Man tell me why I think the Ex and FBI agent might have had something to do with it.
Man even when the SERIES ended I had so many unanswered questions....

1. The kinapping originally had 2-3ppl in wet suits, what happened to the other ppl?
2. Ex being the target and why.
3. What happened to the Ex of the Ex (david Semsa)who was lead on the case, was he the one who helped kindap the girl initially?
4. The stolen mustang, it was a late enough model AND it had NAVIGATION innit, how come they could not find the Car if it was indeed stolen and my dude was using the NAVIGATION for current locations.
5. What upset Muller(the kidnapper) so much about the POLICE not believing Denise?

So upset he threatened and attempted another kidnapping to say see I told you so....

There were so many questions, stilllll

Last edited:
been watching Bodies, started off with an interesting premise but I been struggling with the last couple episodes, think i only have 2 or 3 left...

Got no new series to watch that both me and the wife can agree on, so we started Suits last night. It's not that kind of show that leaves you dying to know what happens next, but seems like it'll be a good filler show that we can watch when there's nothing new out since there's so many seasons.

This is all I can think of whenever Griselda starts doing that cigarette thing in the back yard

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F03d43783-e046-4574-8e9b-7b21c59ea5eb_465x261.gif

The Greatest Night In Pop was pretty good.

Stevie taking Ray Charles to the bathroom :rofl:

and Bob Dylan :lol:

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall.

been watching Bodies, started off with an interesting premise but I been struggling with the last couple episodes, think i only have 2 or 3 left...

Yea I felt the same way. Great concept but it was hard to focus and be interested in what was going on.

favorite characters in Griselda

1. Dario. Assassin, ****in the baddest chick in the game. He knows she a hothead but he still tried to manage all her B.S.

2. Rivi. This ***** reminds me Thor. Cuz he left and he aint really gotta be there but is clearly with the ****s.

3. Benny. The butcher comin *****!

4. Griseldas son whos always callin out her BS :lol:

5. Chucho. That ***** look like he wanna go back to workin at that diner so bad :lol:

They shoulda showed us the Griselda 3some

We need Lakeith Stanfield or Anthony Mackie to play Charles Cosby

Crackhead Grizzy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom