The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I can’t believe people still eat up this Love is Blind crap :lol:
Basically people love trash "reality" TV whether they know it's highly fabricated or not. Same reason shows like The Bachelor and Love is Blind is so popular. Only reality competition show I still watch is The Challenge and even that is on the decline but for some reason I can't get enough.

Vince's show had me in tears. He definitely did enough to get Netflix to re-up for more than 5 episodes for sure.

As far as Love is Blind I didn't know they released another one of those. I stopped watching ever since my ex and I broke up. She made me watch those trash shows.

If I'm watching it, it's because I'm with a woman.

Hope the new viewers catch “warrior” now that is streaming on Netflix. Started with Cinemax and then hbo/max.

Never got that big with the popularity due to non exposure and marketing.

Series is fire. Us hbo max heads been on it in that thread
Tons of action, fine girls. Acting is bad though. Still RECOMMEND

Has anyone watched American Nightmare? This is nuts

I had the luxury of not knowing a thing about this situation so my emotions were all over the place :lol:. I feel really bad for the fiance. She had to take someone else's L, and deal with a police dept that didn't even believe her. Damn detective went on national tv and declared them liars :smh:. The only saving grace was a police officer who actually did their damn job, and an obsessive kidnapper who was adamant the world knew the truth. Like WTF? Definitely a crazy *** story, but worth the watch.

Last edited:
Hope the new viewers catch “warrior” now that is streaming on Netflix. Started with Cinemax and then hbo/max.

Never got that big with the popularity due to non exposure and marketing.

Series is fire. Us hbo max heads been on it in that thread

Facts. Show is FIRE. Had me hooked from the first episode.

I had the luxury of not knowing a thing about this situation so my emotions were all over the place :lol:. I feel really bad for the fiance. She had to take someone else's L, and deal with a police dept that didn't even believe her. Damn detective went on national tv and declared them liars :smh:. The only saving grace was a police officer who actually did their damn job, and an obsessive kidnapper who was adamant the world knew the truth. Like WTF? Definitely a crazy *** story, but worth the watch.
Just like you went in blind and was like damn cops really be missing some blatant things smh…

That zuko kid looks like an absolute idiot with that haircut. Like a short, Asian goro from mortal kombat.

Those who just caught American Nightmare can transition right over into Lover Stalker Killer.

You think “I’ll never see anything this crazy again” while watching American Nightmare. It’s safe to say that you will always see something crazier.
Watch LSK

American nightmare was wild. Damn police department was terrible.

Poor girl getting raped and cops ain’t take her seriously.

Lover. Stalker. Killer was silly. That man was def a beta. I would started putting pieces together :lol:

American nightmare was wild. Damn police department was terrible.

Poor girl getting raped and cops ain’t take her seriously.

Lover. Stalker. Killer was silly. That man was def a beta. I would started putting pieces together :lol:
Agreed on LSK....

I would've duffed oh girl out in a heartbeat.

House of Ninjas is an entertaining show.
IMG_3238.gif

Back
Top Bottom