The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I don’t think they were ever on Netflix, or if they were not promoted at least since I’ve had it, the magnificence of the ponytail gone-bad villain ninja.

His quote as he’s lifting weights, “God, I love being a bad guy…” tremendous.

Gonna start the avatar show. I never watched the cartoon.
seen the cartoon and started watching last night til I fell asleep due to being so tired. so far the show is heading in the right direction and pretty good so far as storyline with no friggin stupid casting done on that abomination of a movie by M. Night Shamalaidingdong. will continue to watch it.

Avatar Kyoshi laying down the law had me hot and bothered.🥵
IMG_2910.gif

the NETFLIX AVATAR is awesome and stayed true to the source material. my only minor complaints about it was the casting for Azula and Princess Yue.

Yeah I got through a few episodes until I realized that I was in the thick of Tokyo Vice. Avatar is a solid show, way better than the movie that came out in 2010 or whatever.

Tokyo Vice is a mess right now. What kinda criminals let you document them committing crimes?

I never watched the cartoon but the avatar last bender show was pretty good. I look on youtube and most vids and comments are calling it trash. The writing wasn't perfect but it def wasn't a bad show. I know fanboys hate any change and cry a lot.

They def stripped a lot of nuance away, in a way that changes the characters and stories a bit much more than just a typical rewrite to film. Kid actors aren't great as usual (I liked Jett though for some reason). That said, going into it independent without the dorky *** nitpicking, I'm still enjoying it. Much better than the film. The world, the sense of adventure and the bending are great. They could do with some tweaks in S2.

Also Azula's crew looks soft and don't strike mean girls fear my heart. They tried to give her motivations instead of just making her a flat out psychopath which was one of the things liked. She was nuts.

I never watched the cartoon but the avatar last bender show was pretty good. I look on youtube and most vids and comments are calling it trash. The writing wasn't perfect but it def wasn't a bad show. I know fanboys hate any change and cry a lot.
it stayed pretty close to the cartoons. my wife got interested in the cartoons once she saw the new show and made some comparisons. the atrocious movie that came out more than a decade ago deviated completely primarily the depiction and ethnicity of the characters. aside from the bad acting and disconnect of the audience for the characters, the laughable way the characters bend the elements is more than enough to walk out of the theater.

Back
Top Bottom