--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
i can't believe they didn't make a 5 rings shirt i was looking all night.

unless they did and i'm not finding it? anyone know

I haven't seen one either. I think Barstool has one, but nothing official. If I see one pop up, I'll throw a link in here.

Me too.lol

Missed out on the media day jackets, but atleast I got the Brady white jersey coming in. Wish they made the sewn on edition with the SB patch.

Just a head's up, we'll probably get jerseys with championship patches at the beginning of next season. For SB49, those sold out quick.

you guys goung to the parade manana?

been in la almost 10 years now and have missed every parade #bittersweet

It's absolutely laughable that people still think that James White didn't score that TD in OT. It's even more laughable that people think the NFL didn't review the play before confirming it.

i can't believe they didn't make a 5 rings shirt i was looking all night.

unless they did and i'm not finding it? anyone know
Something close from TB12:

https://www.tb12store.com/collections/apparel/products/tb12-5-t-shirt
copped. thanks
pimp.gif
samesies.

low key wanna send a shirt to all the giants fans in the other thread.

im usually unbothered by people on the internet but those dudes are on another level.

chester is a troll to some degree those other 2 or 3 dudes are just straight up angry and delusional.

dudes rooted harder for a team against the patriots than they would for their own team its crazy 

im usually unbothered by people on the internet but those dudes are on another level.

chester is a troll to some degree those other 2 or 3 dudes are just straight up angry and delusional.

dudes rooted harder for a team against the patriots than they would for their own team its crazy 

bruh...those 3-4 giant fans are so sad with their *****ing and moaning. you can taste the salty tears in every post. they took last night harder than the falcon fans :lol:

chester is chester...trolling. he knows what's up though.

Last edited:

bruh...those 3-4 giant fans are so sad with their *****ing and moaning. you can taste the salty tears in every post. they took last night harder than the falcon fans
laugh.gif

chester is chester...trolling. he knows what's up though.
dude its incredible.

i still dont get the whole giants hate on pats gimmick though.

like i get NY vs Boston but that **** is mainly Yankees vs Redsox.....MAAAAAYBE Rangers vs Bruins 

but not to the level giants fans take it.

plus the won twice! 
laugh.gif

they got more hatred than Jets fans and those dudes are on the verge of getting crushed for nearly 2 decades.

ill never understand it.

Last edited:
^the giants got two wins over the pats...stopping Brady from having 7 rings

And gmen fans still hate the pats and their fans with so much fervor

White won this game.

But Amen Dola was the goods in this game. Everyone wants to talk about the Edelman catch...Danny was key.

torrent or nfl network they were showing it couple hours ago.

Still recovering took the day off today. Go Pats!!! One more for the good guys!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom