THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
If I can cop Prelude 1s, I'm literally saying F these lab reports and going to cop a bottle of champagne in celebration.

The list is already bogus! The full prelude restock will be around late holidays...
nerd.gif

What if NDC requires self exposure to get in line?
alien.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
roll.gif

thats just a snack pleighboi

SO FAR I GOT THAT STRUGGLE PIZZA QUOTED THREE TIMES! AHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

smokin.gif
 I sent him that DM, the journey for that pair will come to an end tomorrow

Speaking of pizza I had to switch it up the other day 
this actually looks fire. caesar salad is the go to cheat meal on sundays. may have to attempt this.

It's not rocket science that a restock is coming....in the past its been after the investor earnings call, which is 3/20 so take it for what its worth...but back on topic.

I'm all for the image verification, hopefully this detours bulk ATC service orders, but my problem is when Nike is having a big drop like this weekend, AJ1 KO, Nike SBxAJ1 and Nike KD VI EXT Floral all drop this weekend, all are TLO. So now you have to do image verification for all 3? 

It will damn near be impossible to cop all 3, unless once you solve the verification it solves it for all products??......IMO this is the biggest downside of the captcha system. You pretty much have to focus on 1 item.

It's not rocket science that a restock is coming....in the past its been after the investor earnings call, which is 3/20 so take it for what its worth...but back on topic.

I'm all for the image verification, hopefully this detours bulk ATC service orders, but my problem is when Nike is having a big drop like this weekend, AJ1 KO, Nike SBxAJ1 and Nike KD VI EXT Floral all drop this weekend, all are TLO. So now you have to do image verification for all 3? 

It will damn near be impossible to cop all 3, unless once you solve the verification it solves it for all products??......IMO this is the biggest downside of the captcha system. You pretty much have to focus on 1 item.

I honestly think that's the point. Attempt to hold everyone down to one cop. Obviously Nike wasn't thinking "oh people can only buy one item" but that's looking to be the end result. I like it. Starting to line up with that bs "commitment to fairness" farce that nike always brings up.

Well even if you need to do image verification for all 3 shoes, I'm assuming everyone else still has to also. So even if it does take longer for you, it'll take longer for everybody else.

I know it doesn't break down quite that easily but a disadvantage to you is also a disadvantage to everyone else, which in theory still evens out the playing field a little bit.

But maybe I'm lookin at it too simplictically...

Back
Top Bottom