The Official NFL Uniform thread 2009-2010 [JAGS UNI ADDED/ 49ERS NEW SECONDARY LOGO]

I like the Jags away jerseys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These>>>>>all

sanders.gif

d_sanders_950115_640.jpg

young-95superbowl.jpg

Anyway, I know the original Texans became the KC Chiefs, still don't agree with the Texas state logo on their helmets. I also don't agree with the Tennessee Titans honoring the Houston Oilers. Didn't Bud Adams say that they were leaving all the history in Houston when they booked it to Tennessee? It's like the Ravens wearing the Browns uni.....slap in the face
smh.gif

The Houston Texans should honor the Dallas Texans, they did take on their name. Hell, they can even honor the Oilers, since they play in the same city where Warren Moon/Earl Campbell once roamed.

ronnie_lott.jpg

the 80's jersey were dope as hell to me ....not feeling the black shading on the numbers on the 90's jersey

^^^The niner and cowboys jerseys they used for the 75th anniversary of the league are easily my all time favorite jerseys.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

these will be our away jerseys this year for a couple games. these jerseys > your lives.

127_Football_-_1994_Tim_Brown_Oakland_Raiders_Away_Jersey.jpg
Too bad those jerseys are the only thing good Oakland will be putting on the field
laugh.gif

The Jags getting new helmets angers me. The Bengals should have been either tried a reverse color scheme or just put the Tiger back on.

Nice helmets though.

Found a pic with a bit of info
mad.gif
MAKE IT HAPPEN MIKE!...

CINCINNATI BENGALS
[table][tr][th=""]
Bengals_proto.gif
[/th] [/tr][/table]
This reversed image helmet, with orange stripes on a black background instead of black on orange, was first seen during an interview with head coach Marvin Lewis on the NFL Network this season. There has been speculation that the Bengals are headed for a change, but the team claims that this helmet is a unique creation made especially for Lewis and given to him by a personal friend.

I want this!
eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Jags getting new helmets angers me. The Bengals should have been either tried a reverse color scheme or just put the Tiger back on.

Nice helmets though.

mad.gif
MAKE IT HAPPEN MIKE!...

CINCINNATI BENGALS
[table][tr][th=""]
Bengals_proto.gif
[/th] [/tr][/table]
This reversed image helmet, with orange stripes on a black background instead of black on orange, was first seen during an interview with head coach Marvin Lewis on the NFL Network this season. There has been speculation that the Bengals are headed for a change, but the team claims that this helmet is a unique creation made especially for Lewis and given to him by a personal friend.

I want this!
eek.gif
mad.gif

So you've seen a Black tiger with Orange Stripes?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Nice helmets though.

mad.gif
MAKE IT HAPPEN MIKE!...

CINCINNATI BENGALS
[table][tr][th=""]
Bengals_proto.gif
[/th] [/tr][/table]

I want this!
eek.gif
mad.gif

So you've seen a Black tiger with Orange Stripes?
eyes.gif

No but it would be nice. Our home uni is like that. Its sports dude.

No but it would be nice. Our home uni is like that
eyes.gif
. Its sports dude.

I mean, it does look ill... and I'm not trying to be anal (pause) but the Bengals home uniform is not like that helmet... unless you mean itsmajority black. THe sleeves def have black stripes:
7009H-BG23!REEB-30406.jpg

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

No but it would be nice. Our home uni is like that
eyes.gif
. Its sports dude.
I mean, it does look ill... and I'm not trying to be anal (pause) but the Bengals home uniform is not like that helmet... unless you mean its majority black. THe sleeves def have black stripes:
7009H-BG23%21REEB-30406.jpg

Yeah I know. I just want to see how it would look though. We had our helmets for SO LONG!
grin.gif

^ it looks like it has a sheen/glitter on it. Like the cars that have the paint that change in the lights. Might be dope for a night game with the stadiumlights. Side note: I always found it weird that the jaguar had a green tongue. Like he been eating now and laters.

Back
Top Bottom