The Official NFL Uniform thread 2009-2010 [JAGS UNI ADDED/ 49ERS NEW SECONDARY LOGO]

im disappointed the Jags got rid of some of most of the gold they had

after sleeping on it, I liked their old jerseys more

p5898976dt.jpg

p5898918dt.jpg

Those 9ers jerseys suck pretty bad, just plain one layer numbers, no logo on the stripes, NO GOLD ON THE JERSEY!

The raiders, browns & colts unis>>>>>The Giants>>>9ers as far as plain uniforms go

Yea.......that red one does suck.......Or is it just the fact that its a jason Hill jersey?

Ill have to see it today during the draft when they hold it up.....Might even have to wait to see the entire Uni

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yea.......that red one does suck.......Or is it just the fact that its a jason Hill jersey?

Ill have to see it today during the draft when they hold it up.....Might even have to wait to see the entire Uni

it's Shawn Hill I actually love the jersey, the only thing that would have been better was the shade of red they used. They're still using the originalcardinal red instead of the crimson of the 80s. Oh and firered18, the 49ers have never had gold on their jersey.

I love the Niner's new uni's. Some people call it "80's" and "plain". Back to basics and back to a classic.

The Niners were smart to go back to the old style jerseys. The hue of red should've been cherry red, like the ones from the 80's.

Jags new jerseys are not good. The old ones were better, and the gold trim was a good look.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Niners were smart to go back to the old style jerseys. The hue of red should've been cherry red, like the ones from the 80's.

Jags new jerseys are not good. The old ones were better, and the gold trim was a good look.

They are "cherry" red.

Originally Posted by vctry20

laugh.gif
at the raiders throwbacks

Oilers
pimp.gif

The Raiders should've gone with the navy/gold throwback jerseys. I'm sure their white jerseys are going to be the grey numbers with black outline.

I hope Denver does the brown/mustard vertical socks too.

Also, why can't the Cowboys do their throwbacks correctly. It should be royal blue not navy blue. Stupid Jerry Jones.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i wish the dolphins would change up the uni's. i'm so tired of our boring uniforms. switch to the throwbacks we wore in '03 on thanksgiving or something.

these:
2a8pbwg.jpg

Yeah the Dolphins need to ditch that crap they wear now.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Anyway, I know the original Texans became the KC Chiefs, still don't agree with the Texas state logo on their helmets. I also don't agree with the Tennessee Titans honoring the Houston Oilers. Didn't Bud Adams say that they were leaving all the history in Houston when they booked it to Tennessee? It's like the Ravens wearing the Browns uni.....slap in the face
smh.gif

The Houston Texans should honor the Dallas Texans, they did take on their name. Hell, they can even honor the Oilers, since they play in the same city where Warren Moon/Earl Campbell once roamed.
So what else is it supposed to be? If they didn't have their original logo, then it would defeat the purpose.

Also, other teams honoring their wrong history? Again, it would defeat the purpose.

Originally Posted by sensation87

I like the old jags jersey more than the new simple ones
I agree.

JR5

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Wow...the Jags seriously downgraded
they have to figure out some way to make money down there
indifferent.gif

yo with that new helmet the new unis are gonna pop...I like the white ones better

I'll wait to make judgments on the uniforms until I see them in-game. The new helmet could set it off.
nerd.gif

The 49'ers jerseys look nice.

I like those new Niner jerseys a lot, except it would have looked a whole lot better without the name on the front.

Just keep it simple with the colors and number, there's no need to tell people what the name of the team is on the jersey, we already know who we'rewatching lol.

the rumors remain that miami is changing something, but no one knows anything. sucks, i hope we tweak the helmets like the madden screenshots

Back
Top Bottom