The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Come on NIKE......as if there ain't already 20 diff Foam Pro colors......these would be ridiculous as Foam 1's. Pearls would be far more respected and sought after if they were Foam Ones. Eventually they would equal or surpass the royal 1's hype. I'd be all over these if they wasn't pros. I know people say there's no diff but u gotta admit the 1's are more iconic and respected then pros. Pros are to out there. That's like there bein a 2nd version of J XI's wit some kinda other mark......that would be STUPID

I DONT KNOW MAN, I LOVE MY PEARLS!!!
wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i kinda miss mine... sold them on ebay last yr for motorcycle money:

Imo pearl pro > pearl one.
Just out right. There are only a few ones I can say I would buy compared to the volts, blue, black, pearl, black and red etc.
This thread is hogwash however

SO WHATS THE REAL STORE WITH THE PEARL FOAMS ?

QUICKSTRICK OR HOUSE OF HOOPS

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE ?

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON NT ALOT AND DONT HAVE A CLUE WHATS GOING ON I AM NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE B.S. POSTS FOR NOTHING

who even confirmed that these were actually coming out? like 160 said, im not going thru 20+ of bs...

I got rid of mine hoping to get a DS pair for a good deal one day, maybe march 21st will be that day.

2vlmesn.jpg

silly question, but if they do happen to release is a huge line expected?

and will they let me buy multiple pairs?

I planing to fly all the way from FL for these, please help a fellow NTer out

^^not worth it. Save the plane ticket $$ and cop a pair on ebay for $300.

Wasn't gonna cop BUT I just got word that they will release @ HOH Chicago on the 21st, I got my peeps back home on it

I have fam in NY but I can't ask them in good faith to go out there and bear the madness for these.....I need to find some fam in LA or Chi or just pay thereseller prices!!!
mad.gif

roll.gif

This thread is still alive?
I wonder if anyone has bothered to notice the flame ... err ... thread-starter has since been banned/suspended (again)?
You guys might want to spend your time doing something a bit more useful than wishing into a deep, dark Yuku-well.
eyes.gif

I just don't wanna' see a bunch of disappointed members ... seems like some people are already getting angry ...
Good luck, everyone.

Originally Posted by SBro100

I have fam in NY but I can't ask them in good faith to go out there and bear the madness for these.....I need to find some fam in LA or Chi or just pay the reseller prices!!!
mad.gif
Reseller prices $300 PLUS
eyes.gif
frown.gif

This shoe ain't worth $300 I wouldnt pay $100 for em.
Pearl Foam 1 sittin in ice >>>>>>> Pearl Foam Pro pre-yellowed gum sole

Back
Top Bottom