The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

why didnt they just bring those out. Im disappointed now
tired.gif
. (dreams ofpearl foam ones with hints of blue)
laugh.gif

damn if its spring break its gonna be even harder to get.

but i hope its still march.

anybody know the april RD?

If this is only a house of hoops I am good. The store has dibs, then people in Harlem, then Bronx people..Psh,my only chance of seeing these is throughbinoculars.
Or buy sell in a 10.5

If you selling 10.5

I just got back from HOH Chicago and the manager sad that he has not been told that they have been pushed back, at least not yet. He also said that they stillhave them on their INCOMING INVENTORY LIST and still scheduled for the March date.

"So with that being said, LET THE ORDERS BEGIN!" As usual 15 order MAX is all i can take. This is for all you cats that dont haveaccess to a HOH, I GOTCHU!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I just got back from HOH Chicago and the manager sad that he has not been told that they have been pushed back, at least not yet. He also said that they still have them on their INCOMING INVENTORY LIST and still scheduled for the March date.

"So with that being said, LET THE ORDERS BEGIN!" As usual 15 order MAX is all i can take. This is for all you cats that dont have access to a HOH, I GOTCHU!
are u really going to do that....if you are can you get me a size 8....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

all this nonsense about pros and ones... just got these in for $225 shipped....shout out to StheLtheItheM for hooking it up, and if they drop at HOH im copping again dammit

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

waaaa they've been pushed to april??
yea ive heared this also..

looking like an april release.

o well, more time to get cash.

But can a NTer that actually works in HOH please fill us in

I just got back from HOH Chicago and the manager sad that he has not been told that they have been pushed back, at least not yet. He also said that they still have them on their INCOMING INVENTORY LIST and still scheduled for the March date.

"So with that being said, LET THE ORDERS BEGIN!" As usual 15 order MAX is all i can take. This is for all you cats that dont have access to a HOH, I GOTCHU!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x2......i like to see how more and more NT'ers are helping out again...
pimp.gif

so... push back or not?
does anyone has the code of these shoes?
cant question the HOH if i dont have tht code...
wnt these so bad...

That would be perfect if the pearls got pushed back to April, since I'm probably gonna have my Griffeys in a week or 2...

Back
Top Bottom