The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

LOL date has been changed...so why was there 4 ppl sleepin in the cold last nite by hoh i saw a asian dude second in line so maybe he knows something we dont
laugh.gif
this was like 3am

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

LOL date has been changed...so why was there 4 ppl sleepin in the cold last nite by hoh i saw a asian dude second in line so maybe he knows something we dont
laugh.gif
this was like 3am
??? maybe he does. wouldnt that be crazy if they dropped and nobody on NT had a clue.

^ me neither don't they have jobs?

only mjs won't give me the hook up because i told him charging a paypal fee is illegal.
i planned on paying it but now he's ignoring my messages. i'll jus have to find a hook up in NY or not get them.

o well how much should resale be?

I don't know about illegal but it is definitely stated on eBay that asking buyers to add on extra money to cover paypal fees is against their policy. Butthe way I see it if ur asking somebody to do you a favor than you either accept their conditions or you don't. No need to get technical

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^How Is Asking A Buyer To Cover Paypal Fees "Illegal"?

Sounds Like You Shot Yourself In The Foot On This One
laugh.gif
from paypal's website...
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

^^ Exactly! I mean come on! I told dude im doing you a favor! and here was my response to him:

"I'm not selling you something on niketalk! I'm going to buy something FOR YOU as a favor! Or at least I was! If I sent you 200 for the pearlfoams thru paypal would you pay the taxes at the store for me? Would you put in the extra money that paypal took out from that 200 that I sent you to get methe shoes and not charge me the taxes and what paypal took out?? No! Of course you wouldn't! So why would u expect me to!!!"

Some people just dont get it!

if you're asking for a favor you should pay what the person doing the favor pays+whatever it takes them to get the shoe to you plain and simple.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^ Exactly! I mean come on! I told dude im doing you a favor! and here was my response to him:

"I'm not selling you something on niketalk! I'm going to buy something FOR YOU as a favor! Or at least I was! If I sent you 200 for the pearl foams thru paypal would you pay the taxes at the store for me? Would you put in the extra money that paypal took out from that 200 that I sent you to get me the shoes and not charge me the taxes and what paypal took out?? No! Of course you wouldn't! So why would u expect me to!!!"

Some people just dont get it!
You guys are lucky ONLYMJ is not collecting extra fees.. He's here helping out the community.. His info and his service to the people he hashelped is great. I bet many people can vouch for him here on this forum alone. I saw that one post where he picked up like 6-7 pairs of kobes and lebrons forpeople on NT.. I wish i could have gotten his help but its all good.

Precisely why hookups are a dying breed on NT. The man could have screamed $250+ like any other member would, but folks give him hell because he wants theentire $200. This is why i deal with folks from my urea exclusively.

still no solid info?
man... my high school dream shoes...
still waitting on it... waitting~
but hope can push back the release~ lol cuz got no cash now

there is an option in paypal to pay the fee yourself so the buyer gets all his money....thats what i do anyway...only if they bring up the fee of course

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
from paypal's website...
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Interesting.....I Guess I Never Really Read The Fine Print..... I Could See How Maybe Paypal Would Consider That A Crime If Big Business' WereTrying To Surcharge Transactions. In This Case Tho, OnlyMJ's Is Nice Enough To Offer The Favor, What Would Be "Illegal" About Asking The Buyer ToPay For ALL Costs Involved In Getting Them The Product They Are Seeking?....Doesn't Seem Like Much Of A Case InCourt If You Ask Me
roll.gif
In The End Tho It All Comes Down To The Good OleSaying, "Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You".... How You Sound Tryin To Tell Dude His Retail+Tax+Paypal Fee Price Is "Illegal" WhenHe's Doin YOU A Favor?
laugh.gif

but i wasn't being serious i was chill.

he took it as offensive and won't respond to my messages.

if there is room on the list lmk.

people out there already? i live in queens so harlem is a short ride but if people out there a week plus then me gettin em is super dead cause im def not gonbe out there for days at a time

i can believe it... i bet 99% of them are resellers of one sort or another. if they are indeed the pros, one could go on ebay and find them for a price thatjustifies not staying outside for weeks.

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
from paypal's website...
Interesting.....I Guess I Never Really Read The Fine Print..... I Could See How Maybe Paypal Would Consider That A Crime If Big Business' Were Trying To Surcharge Transactions. In This Case Tho, OnlyMJ's Is Nice Enough To Offer The Favor, What Would Be "Illegal" About Asking The Buyer To Pay For ALL Costs Involved In Getting Them The Product They Are Seeking?....Doesn't Seem Like Much Of A Case In Court If You Ask Me
roll.gif
In The End Tho It All Comes Down To The Good Ole Saying, "Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You".... How You Sound Tryin To Tell Dude His Retail+Tax+Paypal Fee Price Is "Illegal" When He's Doin YOU A Favor?
laugh.gif

exactly...how you going to "help someone out" and have to pay a few bucks out of your own pocket for helping out
smh.gif

dudes dont understand.......

Originally Posted by Jcool813

^ me neither don't they have jobs?

only mjs won't give me the hook up because i told him charging a paypal fee is illegal.
i planned on paying it but now he's ignoring my messages. i'll jus have to find a hook up in NY or not get them.

o well how much should resale be?
How can you complain about a paypal fee when he is picking you up the shoe? So he should not only do you a favor but lose money in top of that? No wonder he wont respond tp you your being ignorant.

This thread is hilarious... see what happens when a true quickstrike occurs! People start to lose their minds if pics don't surface within 2 months beforea release these days.

Back
Top Bottom