The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

^^^^ It was the same for the Eggplants at the HOH in New York so it sounds right....

For some reason the HOH in NY hasnt been picking up their phone.. anybody else notice this???

lazy bums lol

I called HOHLA today...from what I was told they're most likely gonna drop mid april.

maybe they switched the plans up and droppin foam 1's.......
smile.gif

Now that my buzz from the purple foams and the 1/2 cents has officially worn off, the suspense for these is really starting to get to me. If HOH NY is gettinganywhere close to 400+ pairs, then that means Chi should get at least 100, which bodes well for my hopes of copping mutliples (and hooking up a couple folks onhere...
wink.gif
).

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Foam 1 this, Foam 1 that.... get over it!

The Pros are releasing.

Both are dope.

Ones >>>>>>>> Pros.....We can state our opinion if we want..........just cause u don't wanna hear about 1's don't mean wecan't talk about it......actin like hearin about pearl foam 1's hurts your feelings.......fallback

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

egaroc1 wrote:

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color to them. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

shame on you.....those words should never be spokin....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I dont know how i would react to an all white foam.
i had always felt that the pearls were very underated kix. Especially being a natural color. Now it seems to be that cats just want foams no matter what color as long as it has a icy sole.

someone edite the foam one from white to cream. **pause** No H O M O

naw...someone edit these with a blue tinited sole
blackblueairsharkleymain.jpg

so let me get this straight.....they have been pushed back to april.......thats great news but will dey still b super limited as in hoh only or will they be abit more readily available?

Ayo that one cat who be coppin' all the hot kicks hella early and then post them in his video don't have these yet??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you talking bout sneakgeekz?

they would look better with the columbia tint. im still waiting for those to retro. my friend says they are just all white but he doesn't understand SMH

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

400-600 pairs...if so then its a wrap.... everybody gonna be down there

whattttt? is that a joke, nah man...gon be a interesting day in Harlem then
laugh.gif
, like 21 jump street out there

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

400-600 pairs...if so then its a wrap.... everybody gonna be down there

whattttt? is that a joke, nah man...gon be a interesting day in Harlem then
laugh.gif
, like 21 jump street out there
roll.gif
roll.gif

so... no any solid info on these yet?

well, i hope they will be released like the silver pro from last year around the same time frame~ then it will be an easy cop for me!

This info is so suspect. I just need to know if I'll have another pair to play the background until I'm 30ish
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Foam 1 this, Foam 1 that.... get over it!

The Pros are releasing.

Both are dope.

Ones >>>>>>>> Pros.....We can state our opinion if we want..........just cause u don't wanna hear about 1's don't mean we can't talk about it......actin like hearin about pearl foam 1's hurts your feelings.......fallback
Why don't you fall back out of this thread....? I mean you're not copping right?

No feelings hurt, I will cop regardless.

BTW have you ever thought about the idea of these Foam Pros having a clear ice sole, as opposed to your "pre yellowed" sole?
eyes.gif
That would be crazy wouldn't it....

I can't wait for pictures to surface (here on NT) and then followed by you saying "copped, who can find me a size 13?"
laugh.gif

I am falling back now....

Back
Top Bottom