The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^ that seller is legit he has over 9000 feedback and only 14 negative
People complain of stuff being fake because they either are trying to scam and get there money back or having buyers remorse or somthing along those lines. If that seller was selling fakes eBay would have shut him down a long time ago

I'm still going to have to agree with airmaxdisciple. I've been buying runners for well over 6 years now and I know he's been at it longer than me and and as mentioned fakes just seem very rare. Yes you will have the swap meet type things pop up every now and again but for most part and if you know what you're looking for you're most likely going to be good.
Now air max 95s...that's a whole other discussion

You guys are most likely right.  But when I see sellers that fake/not authentic on their feedback, I side with caution.  Nevertheless, it's good to hear that their aren't that many fake air max 90's around and I should be able to get an authentic pair.  Good looking out dudes. 

Siding with caution is always good but that's the beauty of PayPal. They will almost 99% of the time side with the buyer so you could get a fake pair and I've seen instances where you'll get your money back and get the keep the shoes. Still I understand getting fake shoes is crappy but in my whole time buying sneakers (which seems like a lifetime now lol) it's only happened to me once. And that was during my jordan days.
Good luck any more questions use your best judgement but don't be afraid to ask I'm sure someone would be more than willing to help.

Here is a link for you.  Check out the sellers feedback, negative.  Lots of mention of him selling fakes. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...40?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3ccde2e3fc

Do you really believe just because Air Max aren't sold for a high profit like Lebrons/Jordans that their aren't fakes out there???    When you can walk into any swapmeet and buy a fake $10 Louis Vuitton wallet.   The bootleggers will make a replica of anything/everything.
those 2 people that left a negative feedback for the seller because they think that they got fake shoes, clearly dont know what they are talking about and also those 2 transactions were not from the infrared 90s, i am 100% sure that the shoes you will get are authentic, i will even buy from that seller if he have something for sale what i like, i dont see anything what is wrong about him

i admit there fake infrareds on the web but not from such good quality like the reps from those super perfects jordans, lebrons etc

ive been 11 years in this AM game and i have been following this GM replica thing since 2010 when i have discovered taobao

in 2011 when i was for holiday in Hong Kong i also went to Shenzhen in China to the infamous Dōngmén counterfeit shopping mall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongmen_Subdistrict,_Shenzhen

that place is a paradise for counterfeit junkies that is also the place where all those super perfect jordans and lebrons come from

i also saw a lot of air max reps there but i could clearly see that those things were fake, the closest thing to the originals was the AAA quality, the jordans on the otherhand were very well made, they got the box right with the sizing sticker and the shoe trees all that, depending on which quality you want the prices varies from 25 dollar to 55 dollar, 25 was for the AAA and 55 was for the so called authentics, they were displayed in a row from the lowest quality to the highest, you could clearly see that the reps with a higher price were from a much higher quality

i wanted to make a picture from them but the employee didnt allow me unless i buy pair of shoes from them lol

Last edited:
ok post a picture of them then :wink: i wanna see these GM air maxes that you have mentioned
couple of posts ago you seeked for advice whether the 90s that you have posted were legit or not
i doubt that you can rather distinguish if its an authentic or GM/replica, on ebay 99% is authentic
fakes are quite rare nowadays especially when it comes to air maxes
up to the present day i have never seen any so called high quality replica air maxes
the only fakes that i know are from those 50 dollar air maxes with that ugly funky shape
even on repbeast they dont sell high quality fakes, i only see jordans and lebrons on such sites

Real
View media item 692501Fake
View media item 692502
Fake
View media item 692504View media item 692505View media item 692507
They put a real photo on Taobao and send you a fake pair and you get stuck with them because you payed with CC and there is no such thing as returns when it comes to overseas shipping from china.

Last edited:
Real

Fake

Fake

They put a real photo on Taobao and send you a fake pair and you get stuck with them because you payed with CC and there is no such thing as returns when it comes to overseas shipping from china.
thats why you need to use an agent that have paypal and offers return service

and btw how can you pay with a cc, i thought they only accept ccs from china and such

Does anyone know the color name of the AM90 that's almost a coral pink type color ? I was feeling them heavy the other day

It isn't the payment method that's the problem with China; you can dispute that with your bank. It's the shipping back  to China that makes returns not worth the time.

Those Concords are like my Grail. I didn't know that's what they were called. Thanks...

Should I cop total crimson or the atomic red ? I like all the color blocking they're doings his year. Has been very nice lately .

View media item 692689

Those Concords are like my Grail. I didn't know that's what they were called. Thanks...

Should I cop total crimson or the atomic red ? I like all the color blocking they're doings his year. Has been very nice lately .
atomics for me all day personally. didnt like the orange on the crimsons and they felt fairly stiff on foot b/c of that toe box material.

those 2 people that left a negative feedback for the seller because they think that they got fake shoes, clearly dont know what they are talking about and also those 2 transactions were not from the infrared 90s, i am 100% sure that the shoes you will get are authentic, i will even buy from that seller if he have something for sale what i like, i dont see anything what is wrong about him

i admit there fake infrareds on the web but not from such good quality like the reps from those super perfects jordans, lebrons etc

ive been 11 years in this AM game and i have been following this GM replica thing since 2010 when i have discovered taobao

in 2011 when i was for holiday in Hong Kong i also went to Shenzhen in China to the infamous Dōngmén counterfeit shopping mall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongmen_Subdistrict,_Shenzhen

that place is a paradise for counterfeit junkies that is also the place where all those super perfect jordans and lebrons come from

i also saw a lot of air max reps there but i could clearly see that those things were fake, the closest thing to the originals was the AAA quality, the jordans on the otherhand were very well made, they got the box right with the sizing sticker and the shoe trees all that, depending on which quality you want the prices varies from 25 dollar to 55 dollar, 25 was for the AAA and 55 was for the so called authentics, they were displayed in a row from the lowest quality to the highest, you could clearly see that the reps with a higher price were from a much higher quality

i wanted to make a picture from them but the employee didnt allow me unless i buy pair of shoes from them lol
Great info man.  I'm primarily a retro Jordan and Kobe shoe fan.  And hate dealing with fakes with both, but it comes with the territory.  Good looking out. 

Alright dudes.  I"m trying to decide between two pairs. 

Air Max 90 Infrared 2010

or

Air Max 90 Infrared OG

Is the only difference between both pairs the pre-yellowed midsole and white stuff on the outsole?  Any other differences?  And they really called 1 OG just because of that?    Also if I can get a price check for the 2010 version, DS.  Much thanks.

Last edited:

Alright dudes.  I"m trying to decide between two pairs. 

Air Max 90 Infrared 2010

or

Air Max 90 Infrared OG

Is the only difference between both pairs the pre-yellowed midsole and white stuff on the outsole?  Any other differences?  And they really called 1 OG just because of that?    Also if I can get a price check for the 2010 version.  Much thanks.
the OG has a yellowed midsole, darker gray mudguard/swoosh (if i remember correctly), and different mesh.  

i would go with the 2010s.  only downside of the 2010's however, is the midsole is prone to cracking. i just got another pair off ebay recently for around $120 i think

if you could find a pair of 2005s, however, go with that

Last edited:

the OG has a yellowed midsole, darker gray mudguard/swoosh (if i remember correctly), and different mesh.  

i would go with the 2010s.  only downside of the 2010's however, is the midsole is prone to cracking. i just got another pair off ebay recently for around $120 i think

if you could find a pair of 2005s, however, go with that
Thanks!  I can get the OG shipped from the UK for $150.  Or the 2010 from Ebay at $185.   Not a big fan of the preyellowed midsole or else I'd jump on it. 

Thanks!  I can get the OG shipped from the UK for $150.  Or the 2010 from Ebay at $185.   Not a big fan of the preyellowed midsole or else I'd jump on it. 
dont bite the bullet at $185 yet for those 2010s.  wait around and just keep checking.  you could definitely get it for $150 or less

Just make a wanted listing in B/S. I did that and got my 2010s for $135 shipped.

2010 infrareds pop up on eBay all the time (I feel like I've said this before :smile: ) I'm on my third pair now and have another deadstock. The ds pair are the only pair I've paid over 100 for.

05 hoa's are similar too I've found a cpl pairs right around 100-120

Keep your eyes peeled they'll pop up

I found my 2010 Infrareds in my closet and wore them to work today...I guess my foot grew because an 11.5 is snug =(

Back
Top Bottom