The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those Concords are like my Grail. I didn't know that's what they were called. Thanks...

Should I cop total crimson or the atomic red ? I like all the color blocking they're doings his year. Has been very nice lately .

you got lucky because Nike is gonna re-retro them in 2014

but i gonna tell you that they only come till size 10,5 mens and below cuz it is a wmns release

LOL all the Kanye groupies and resell kiddies are gonna jump on them now
laugh.gif

the sneakers will be sold out in within 40 minutes and they will go straight to the evilbay L M F A O
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Can anyone explain to me how VAT works on Euro sites.

Just ordered  http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/12612/nike-air-max-1-premium

Air Max 1 Venom's

At checkout it said NO Vat added and shipping was free.

Will i have to pay some sort of amount when i receive their product?

EDIT: Wrong Thread sorry, but just assume its a euro site air max 90 :D
VAT = Value Added Tax. In the UK, they charge a 17.5% tax on goods. Most sites deduct automatically when you order from a US address. Hanon, End, etc.

As for fees, hit or miss. Usually you do not pay customs as long as the declared value (purchase price) is below $250. They also determine customs by weight as well in some cases.

Does anyone know if endclothing.com is legit? Shop is located in the UK and they have a lot of like on FB. Would like to order some AM90s from there.

They are legit, depending on your luck may get hit with customs tho. Usually orders over 250 but seen people get hit with less

End clothing is VERY legit, in the UK we don't have many good kick shops.... Only a handful and end is one of them for sure

Back
Top Bottom