The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Footaction has got the Black/grey/neon-volt LTR Air Max 90's for 65$ right now size 8.5, 9.5, 10 are currently left. Clean colorway. Just picked up 10.5 and now that size is already gone.   

652980-007 2015.

How do volts fit with that og color blocking and suede/mesh combo? Snug like the infrared and laser blue?

I wouldn't say apples and oranges...but maybe Macintoshs and Granny Smiths. Definitely a different color blocking and I wouldn't compare them to infrareds or laser blues. Just clean and crazy cheap at the time.

I wouldn't say apples and oranges...but maybe Macintoshs and Granny Smiths. Definitely a different color blocking and I wouldn't compare them to infrareds or laser blues. Just clean and crazy cheap at the time.

How's it a diff color blocking? Correct me if im wrong, but its exactly the same layout as infras and laser blues. Now the infraorange is diff.

Ok I guess your right, the color blocking is similar. I had just woke up and it sounded good at the time. Lol

And.... what everyone's waiting for.... some more AM90 monstrosities
future dust catchers for the Nike outlet
laugh.gif

DAMN !!!!! Motorsport 4s
eek.gif
deff need 3 of those, 2 pairs for myself

and 1 pair to keep on ice for a couple of years and sell for big buck$

Last edited:
Nikes approach really is to put a particular piece of tech on every possible model isn't it. What's next vac tech presto?!

how yall feel about when a seller wants payment via gift when you asked them to work through invoice?  i feel like most of the time sellers are trustworthy and just want to avoid the fee, which i get, but theres always a what if...  i have a chance to copp some 90s ive been seeking out, and this seller is the only one that has my size.  what to do.  feedback appreciated. thanks.

how yall feel about when a seller wants payment via gift when you asked them to work through invoice?  i feel like most of the time sellers are trustworthy and just want to avoid the fee, which i get, but theres always a what if...  i have a chance to copp some 90s ive been seeking out, and this seller is the only one that has my size.  what to do.  feedback appreciated. thanks.
I usually try offering to pay for the invoice fees.  Usually only adds 3% or so to the total and gives me a little more piece of mind.  I learned recently that some don't like it because it counts towards their taxable amount for the year and then they have to claim on their taxes.

dont pay by gift unless it's a homie you know/done business with previously.....

ofter to pay the extra $15-20 the seller would lose in fee's and or shipping if you really want the shoes.

don't freely give someone $ with the hopes they'll send you what you paid for w/o some sort of fail safe is always my motto

Back
Top Bottom