The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
14l1ue1.jpg

^^Definitely going to have to cop those Navys after seeing a proper photo of them [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

they went on sale a while ago for $90-$100 and you copped a used pair for $120 ??
I missed out on that release/sale, I wanted some beaters to replace my 2010 pair. I paid $120, condition isn't bad, no stains on mesh, just dirt on the white heel part but came out with a wipe of a wet towel, pretty much an everyday beater shoe. 

saw online that the retail from those will be $220 :wow: they are now out of their mind at Nike  :smh:   :x

Zoom 90 IT are $175. I have the black/white. I scored those for $140 since Nike made a mistake and listed them as $140 couple days before release, then day of dropped. They put back the $175 tag.

Called customer service and they gave me the $140 price. But all 2 current color's out and these infrared are $175.

Zoom 90 IT are $175. I have the black/white. I scored those for $140 since Nike made a mistake and listed them as $140 couple days before release, then day of dropped. They put back the $175 tag.

Called customer service and they gave me the $140 price. But all 2 current color's out and these infrared are $175.
i dont know if the $220 retail price was corect tho cuz i havent checked NDC, but i got that info from a sneakersite, but even if it is $175 instead of $220 its still way too much for them, just wondering what makes them so special for them that Nike want sell them for $175 at their stores, is Zoom Air that special or expensive to manufacture compared to the regular Air Max, visible air units ??

i dont know if the $220 retail price was corect tho cuz i havent checked NDC, but i got that info from a sneakersite, but even if it is $175 instead of $220 its still way too much for them, just wondering what makes them so special for them that Nike want sell them for $175 at their stores, is Zoom Air that special or expensive to manufacture compared to the regular Air Max, visible air units ??
Have you looked at golf shoe prices?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-golf-shoes/7puZahaZoi3

No heel air at all. Only zoom in the forefoot. I think that's why they called them Zoom 90 IT. Not air max 90 IT or something like that. Since no air at all in the shoe.

If it did have a zoom bag. It wouldn't do so well, last nike golf shoe had zoom air in heel was TW sp-8. I heard those had defects after a while and after many use the bag would poop and bye bye to zoom air.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom