The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Great Job. Thanks, but never copped worn items so far. Also I have to pay import fees/taxes. As I said, the Chicagos I couldn't find within the EU.

Today's wear
1z56iix.jpg

Daughter wear
1z2zifd.jpg

Thanks my next project or collection I'll be doing is getting some custom air max 1toddler from a IG member who does crazy work. His IG is @leyp
Just peeped him, looks dope. I might have to hit him up too. Lookin forward to seeing what you get done. Thanks for the heads up [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Canvas upper with a leather sock liner. Dope shoe except for that ultra midsole.
What's wrong with ultra soles? They look basically the same but are made of better quality and comfier foam. Probably the same material that is used in nike modern performance shoes.
I'm glad nike replaced outdated foam on shoes like AM1 or 90. I belive ultra soles will last longer (well, I hope so :smile: ). I have AM1 and 90 from 2011. And midsoles cracked on both pairs within just 6 month of wearing. I'll upload pics later.

I have AM1s and AM90s from 2008. Cracked Soles only at the 90s. Only have one AM1 Ultra Moire Navy. The Ultra Sole is really comfortable, but I hate the whole design of it. Specially the round shape of the Air Unit is really ugly. For me never again Ultras!

I think due to the texture of the am1 it doesnt crack but fades and looks dirty, the 90's smooth midsole is probably harder for the paint to keep up with the wrinkling of normal use the foam underneath goes through. With the ultras, they do wrinkle, but because the foam is actually white on mine, i dont get paint cracks. Cause there isnt any paint. The ultra has its benefits of comfort and being light, but aint nothing like an og midsole. With an actual outsole. And the shape on those 90's is hella wonky to me because of the outsole.

What's wrong with ultra soles? They look basically the same but are made of better quality and comfier foam. Probably the same material that is used in nike modern performance shoes.
I'm glad nike replaced outdated foam on shoes like AM1 or 90. I belive ultra soles will last longer (well, I hope so :smile: ). I have AM1 and 90 from 2011. And midsoles cracked on both pairs within just 6 month of wearing. I'll upload pics later.
My statement was based on aesthetic. Your probably right about the comfort and function, but I was talking about the look. Ultra's just don't do it for me. I'm all about an OG build, and yes your right 90s from that era are prone to cracking and chipping. If you only rocked Ultra's though, you'd be pretty limited?
In other news, these today...2015 'Reverse Infrareds'

Ok fellas, I'm in need of some help. I just copped another pair of Crepe 90s. The uppers are legit NDS, but the midsoles are cracking and separating. I got them cheap and am gonna do a SoleSwap. What I need is a donor midsole. The air unit needs to be this turquoise/blue type color. That will be the hard part. I'm gonna use the OG Crepe Gum outsole on the donor Midsole and then repaint. Im talking to a few shops now. The hold up is gonna be that donor Midsole. It needs to be an OG build Men's US 11 and the air unit must be that turquoise/blue color. I've shown an example of a good match. It seems all the possible donors are women's? Yet another complication. If y'all see anything hit me up. Thanks fam [emoji]128074[/emoji]

I'm looking for toddler AM90 Infrareds and I'm seeing two different ones. Anyone know the difference? Some have cool grey and some look like wolf grey.

I want them to match my 2015's and I need them for pictures this upcoming Saturday. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for toddler AM90 Infrareds and I'm seeing two different ones. Anyone know the difference? Some have cool grey and some look like wolf grey.

View media item 2201292
View media item 2201293

I want them to match my 2015's and I need them for pictures this upcoming Saturday. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll deff go with the first ones, perfect match with regular infras, color and materiale wise

View media item 2201292
View media item 2201293

724883-100 are the 2015 release. It's the top pair in your pics. I believe the bottom pair are the infant/toddler and the above are PS and GS

Back
Top Bottom