The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'll deff go with the first ones, perfect match with regular infras, color and materiale wise
Right, those are the ones I want. I'm just trying to see if someone has the right color code for them so I don't end up with the second ones.

If it's not too far off, you might have to just copp the smallest size you can of 724883-100. Take the pic and ice them for a minute. The little one will be there soon enough. Now I'm just waiting for @unseen to come in hot about little man not rocking TTS :rofl:

That might be the case? What size is the little one?
7 months away from being born.
laugh.gif
 We are doing baby announcement pics and wife wants toddler shoes in the pics with her and mine.

7 months away from being born. :lol:  We are doing baby announcement pics and wife wants toddler shoes in the pics with her and mine.
Well then your golden. Just copp the smallest of those. And the wifey has accepted that "baby shoes" are gonna be Infrared 90s. :lol: That's a keeper fam [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Well then your golden. Just copp the smallest of those. And the wifey has accepted that "baby shoes" are gonna be Infrared 90s.
laugh.gif
That's a keeper fam [emoji]128079[/emoji]
It was that or Jordan Metallic 5's. That was her two options. Those were my favorite shoes as a kid and the ones that make me nostalgia the hardest. She's cool with my shoe fetish though. I even sold me buying the Kith Cyclades bc they'll match the pumpkin patch haha.

It was that or Jordan Metallic 5's. That was her two options. Those were my favorite shoes as a kid and the ones that make me nostalgia the hardest. She's cool with my shoe fetish though. I even sold me buying the Kith Cyclades bc they'll match the pumpkin patch haha.
Well played. It's all about the approach. It's not about a specific release, its about
"a matching family picture." :lol:

If it's not too far off, you might have to just copp the smallest size you can of 724883-100. Take the pic and ice them for a minute. The little one will be there soon enough. Now I'm just waiting for @unseen to come in hot about little man not rocking TTS
roll.gif

7 months away from being born.
laugh.gif
 We are doing baby announcement pics and wife wants toddler shoes in the pics with her and mine.
Well played. It's all about the approach. It's not about a specific release, its about
"a matching family picture."
laugh.gif
Lol @ the tts comment
wink.gif
had to go back at him a little bit. It's all love though fam[emoji]128074[/emoji]
TTS police checking in here:

yup.  wont even know who those women's sample size 7 sneakers @max90  found, are for in @dblplay1212  's announcement on his benjamin button reverse age baby .  thats what y'a'll get for wearing UTTS (untrue to size) sneakers.  
mad.gif
mean.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
TTS police checking in here:

yup.  wont even know who those women's sample size 7 sneakers @max90
 found, are for in @dblplay1212
 's announcement on his benjamin button reverse age baby .  thats what y'a'll get for wearing UTTS (untrue to size) sneakers.  >: :smh: :wink:  
:rofl: LMAO...your crazy fam

Wanted :nerd: Men's US11 2014 537384-801. This has that turquoise/blue air unit needed to match my Crepes for the SoleSwap stated above. It's also an essential, so it's the right build too. If anyone comes across a men's US 11 Please hit me up. Much appreciated [emoji]128591[/emoji]

damn your crepes already died ?? they were looking very wearable imo :x
No I just copped a second pair. The uppers are truly NDS but the midsoles are cracking and separating. So I'm gonna SoleSwap them. I just need to match the air unit. They're gonna use the OG gum outsole on the donor midsole and repaint them. So far the ones above have been the only men's OG build match I've found. There's some women's OG builds, but hard to find a women's 12.5?

the air units matches well, but i dont think you can seperate the outsole from the donor midsole without damaging the donor midsole, that trick will only work for AM1 and other midsoles that are entirely flat without the nicks at the bottom from the midsole

Last edited:
The air unit itself looks different, not the color but the amount of air pockets or whatever it's called the crepes have 3, the one on the bottom has 2.

The air unit itself looks different, not the color but the amount of air pockets or whatever it's called the crepes have 3, the one on the bottom has 2.
newer air units are smaller anyway, and also it is very possible that the essentials from that picture are from a smaller size

the air units matches well, but i dont think you can seperate the outsole from the donor midsole without damaging the donor midsole, that trick will only work for AM1 and other midsoles that are entirely flat without the nicks at the bottom from the midsole
I was assured by a couple of shops that its absolutely doable. Definitely a job for the pros though.

I believe it's the angle. I'm pretty sure that part of the air unit is a standard setup

Back
Top Bottom