The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today...Chicago

Happy New Year NT fam. Here's to 2017 being filled with big pickups and lots of buyers remorse. :lol: Or something like that. :wink:

Your going to need a storage container soon. I mean you've already taken over your kitchen cabinets man. :lol: What's next?
I will need a storage soon cause my girl already told me when the baby due which is in a week or 2 i can go back to buying shoes like I use to... but storage in my area looks iffy, and I don't trust it.

yeah that's always been my concern with renting a storage unit.

God forbid there was a fire or flooding not to mention the worry of my shoes being out in the wild under someone else's roof.

I have a decent sized attic but it's unfinished so in the summers it's 100+ up there and I'm sure the surge in temps would eff with the shoes shape/glue etc.

My sons playroom is slowly taking over my former shoe room. Not sure where I'm going to keep my shoes in the next few months cause as you guys know, the stacks keep growing lol.

Last edited:
@FrankWh1te you hit the nail on that 1... I prefer a climate control unit. But like you said your not the only person with a unit so there maybe some idiot who catches the storage on fire. And storage in my area don't even have camera so HELL NAWW...:lol:

Today
IMG_5934.jpg

A few recent pickups

nvegps.jpg

The first two I've been tracking down for a minute, the third are IDs which fill the void when I'm in a drought.

Footpatrol (http://www.footpatrol.co.uk/) is a sneaker store in the UK. Their merchandise is retail priced...not a resell/consignment shop.
I'm well aware of who Footpatrol is, lol. I was referencing that after the initial release in 2014 they were re-selling for up to $500. So it must suck to have paid such a crazy resale price only to see them rereleased at retail?

I'm well aware of who Footpatrol is, lol. I was referencing that after the initial release in 2014 they were re-selling for up to $500. So it must suck to have paid such a crazy resale price only to see them rereleased at retail?
it depends on how easy they were to cop tho. now if they were sitting on FP then maybe i'd feel bad but chances are they sold out with the quickness 

I saw these on IG today. I can't find anything on them yet. I think Men's Premium? Pretty clean CW. Anyone have anything on them?

Haha my bad. Sometimes it's hard to interpret what someone says when it's only typed.

Back
Top Bottom