The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Fakes back then , lookin better than todays legits
laugh.gif
i rather amputate my feet than wearing those ugly *** reps in public
sick.gif

Hi. Know these are older CW's now, but just picked these up for ridiculously cheap.
they are ridiculously cheap because they are Fake, better you file a claim at paypal and get your money back

you will look like a bum if you wear those in public, im just saying
wink.gif

and btw what kind of logo they putted at the tongue from the red/black pair
nerd.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:

they are ridiculously cheap because they are Fake, better you file a claim at paypal and get your money back

you will look like a bum if you wear those in public, im just saying
wink.gif

and btw what kind of logo they putted at the tongue from the red/black pair
nerd.gif

sick.gif

They're the rose, as every other pair like it. 

http://slice.co.uk/work/nike-air-max-treasure-hunt

your pair is fake, the authentic AM90 Jessie J Red Rose were not for sale

and the ones that are for sale on ebay were deff not cheap
Don't worry...I assumed they're fake. Obviously, the Jessie's you know why. But the white/red...they are the best fakes I've ever seen. Like almost identical to the authentic in look and feel when on. I went into the store, and couldn't tell barely a thing of difference, if any. And everyone who has seen them hasn't noticed a thing. It's crazy what they can do, these days. 

your pair is fake, the authentic AM90 Jessie J Red Rose were not for sale

and the ones that are for sale on ebay were deff not cheap
Don't worry, I know they're fake. Obviously with the Jessie's, you know why. But with the white/red...they are the best fake's I've ever seen, and seen a few. Barely a thing of difference in look/feel when they are on. I even went in store, and could barely notice a thing, and everyone who has seen them hasn't notice anything. Same feel when on as authentic's, too. Just saying, it's crazy what they can do these days. 

Don't worry, I know they're fake. Obviously with the Jessie's, you know why. But with the white/red...they are the best fake's I've ever seen, and seen a few. Barely a thing of difference in look/feel when they are on. I even went in store, and could barely notice a thing, and everyone who has seen them hasn't notice anything. Same feel when on as authentic's, too. Just saying, it's crazy what they can do these days. 
of course the people what you have showed your shoes doesnt notice anything because they are not sneakerheads, i spot immediately that they are fake, the overall shape is just off compared to the authentic pairs especially from the second pair, but its all good tho if you are comfortable wearing them, each to his own of course

I don't think you're supposed to post fakes, other than for educational reasons.

Back
Top Bottom