The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today 2014 OSTRICH W/GUM BOTTOM
IMG_6448.jpg
Damn those are dope. Hard to find? What do they sell for?

Edit nm just found them and added them to my list. Going to hurt to them after AMD.

Last edited:
A pic from IG. They don't look too bad to me. The shape isn't like some of the other pics I've seen.

Was able to pick these up early. They're so lightweight and the details are nice. Definitely not as bulky as a traditional 90, and more roomy on the toebox.
View media item 2345027

On feet. Very light. Definitely a little wide in the toe box. But TTS for sure. View media item 2346118

Yeah these really look goodView media item 2346144
Such a beautiful sneaker. Been looking forward to this since last year when I copped the flyknit am1. Def getting the infrared pair. Oreo pair is hard to resist... Multicolor pair might be copped as well. Omg so much $

Ill be driving to Nike Town Portland as soon as it hits 5 pm

still on the fence with the flyknit infrared

looks good overall

but nike messed up big time by making the outsole on the toe black instead of infrared

anyone know where to get these new infrared 2.0's for under retail? I have a 20% coupon for nike but since it will be released on snkrs app won't be able to use it 
ohwell.gif

anyone know where to get these new infrared 2.0's for under retail? I have a 20% coupon for nike but since it will be released on snkrs app won't be able to use it 
ohwell.gif
You can buy on SNKRS and then call into Nike and have them apply the coupon afterwards. I've done it half a dozen times. Every time they say they can't always do it but I've never had an issue.

You can buy on SNKRS and then call into Nike and have them apply the coupon afterwards. I've done it half a dozen times. Every time they say they can't always do it but I've never had an issue.
Repped, thanks. I'll give them a call after I place my order.

I went TTS for the Flyknit, but I really like having wiggle room for my toes. I'm a 13 across the board though.

They flew off Eu sites. Copped for retail shipped on SNS.

Are these at Footactions yet? Gonna see if I can cop there and use my coupons and return the lesser of both pairs after inspection.

Flyknit Air Max is mad comfortable.

somehow i was able to use the 20% i had on the ultra FK's and ebates is doing 12% on nike so it was a win/win today. Im not looking at any more AM90s for now but I do want those Og blue aM1's

somehow i was able to use the 20% i had on the ultra FK's and ebates is doing 12% on nike so it was a win/win today. Im not looking at any more AM90s for now but I do want those Og blue aM1's
damn I forgot about that, did it on my skrs app in a rush and forgot about the ebates. Tried calling to apply a 20% coupon I have and they wouldn't let me 
tired.gif
  where do you see the option to let you apply a 20% code?

Last edited:
damn I forgot about that, did it on my skrs app in a rush and forgot about the ebates. Tried calling to apply a 20% coupon I have and they wouldn't let me |I   where do you see the option to let you apply a 20% code?
Add it on ndc and it should be applied once you checkout in SNKRS

Wish we could order 2 sizes on SNKRS site... i bought 1/2 size down, but also want to get my TTS to see which fits better... how long before we can purchase another pair on SNKRS site.. is there a set time?

Wish we could order 2 sizes on SNKRS site... i bought 1/2 size down, but also want to get my TTS to see which fits better... how long before we can purchase another pair on SNKRS site.. is there a set time?
Never on SNKRS. You can if they hit ndc though.

damn I forgot about that, did it on my skrs app in a rush and forgot about the ebates. Tried calling to apply a 20% coupon I have and they wouldn't let me |I   where do you see the option to let you apply a 20% code?
Add it on ndc and it should be applied once you checkout in SNKRS

Damn what, how? Did you do snkrs mobile or desktop?

Back
Top Bottom