The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yes indeed it takes a wear or 3 to break these in lol. BTW I could get a pair of HUFs for $200 (the brown and gold ones). I have the money and want them. Thinking so hard on this... Worth it or no?
DS in good condition $200 is a good deal IMO.

One of my favorite 90s. The Pack it's from and the details and quality of the overall shoe just do it for me.

Last edited:
Quick question(s). Is it wise to buy an 11 year old shoe? It's a very nice shoe but that shoe did drop in 06'. Worse case scenario? 

Last edited:
Quick question(s). Is it wise to buy an 11 year old shoe? It's a very nice shoe but that shoe did drop in 06'. Worse case scenario? 
Yeah of course there's a lot of risk wearing a shoe that old.

If you plan on rocking them there's always that chance, but odds are you'll get plenty of wears out of them.

Such is the life of collecting old AMs. Lots of tragedy :lol:

Last edited:
I have those. Brought em to my recent trip, but man my feet (sides) were swollen wearing/breaking them in. I thought it was the PRM that made the material a bit stiffer. Had to buy a pair of AM1 flyknits the next day to enjoy the rest of my trip lol.

View media item 2421890
Yeah lol same thing happened with me on those DiginCamo AM90's they were narrow and stiff and killed my sides. From now on anything PRMngwtsba half size up

IMG_6989.jpg

LPU: needs a little repaint, but got them for decent price, so not complaining with condition.  been after these for some time since i sold my original pair. 

Back
Top Bottom