The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

View media item 2426879View media item 2426880
Finally got these in. Been playing around a bunch with the AM90 Essential ID on Nike+.
Really pleased overall. The red is leather and the blue is suede. Would have like to have the blue in leather also, but it wasn't an option.

Ignore the laces (not that they are terrible) but they will be worn with black ones. I always order colored laces when I get my IDs because black and white ones are easy to find, specific Nike colors are not.

I'll post up more as they arrive. I don't spend much time in here nor do I have a vast AM90 collection and certainly nothing rare, but this is my go to sneaker model for daily wear. Super comfortable and breathable, not that this is news to anyone in this thread.

View media item 2426895
Can these be had DS for 5-600 or less even? Ive been wanting a pair for years but have always been worried about getting a fake pair. I also won't drop a stack on a pair of shoe by any means. Flight club has my size and everything, but seems like the price is very steep.

Probably won't find a DS pair for that cheap but I've seen some used pairs NDS for around that much.

Saw my size 10.5 in a FB group not long ago I think the seller was asking $500 obo but I can't be spending money like that on shoes anymore. My house comes first.

Probably won't find a DS pair for that cheap but I've seen some used pairs NDS for around that much.

Saw my size 10.5 in a FB group not long ago I think the seller was asking $500 obo but I can't be spending money like that on shoes anymore. My house comes first.

Word. I don't mess with facebook, but thanks.
I don't want to spend that much, but these are as much of a must as anything for me.
Hopefully soon I'll find a pair.

View media item 2426895
Can these be had DS for 5-600 or less even? Ive been wanting a pair for years but have always been worried about getting a fake pair. I also won't drop a stack on a pair of shoe by any means. Flight club has my size and everything, but seems like the price is very steep.
Top five pair right there. I copped a DS US 10 for $500 from UK awhile back.

If your patient and persistent they're out there in that ballpark.

I'm not 100% on a DS price, But I'd say DS somewhere around $700?
AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE Maybe you can shine some light on a price?

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE Maybe you can shine some light on a price?
700 is bit too much, you will gonna struggle hard to sell them for that price

DS condition is going for about 450-550, so 500 is a good price for the HGs

If your patient and persistent they're out there in that ballpark.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE Maybe you can shine some light on a price?

700 is bit too much, you will gonna struggle hard to sell them for that price
DS condition is going for about 450-550, so 500 is a good price for the HGs

Not asking anyone to do any leg work for me, but if a size 11 shows up somewhere
and someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

2015 AM90 VT
IMG_7013.jpg

Another pair from my daughter collection
IMG_7016.jpg
Nice! I almost picked up a pair at the outlet last week but the smallest they had was a 10c and the kid isn't born yet so it would just be too long.

Do you know anywhere that has Infrareds for toddlers? Preferably on sale haha

They've arrived.:smile: The Phantom Premium.View media item 2428043I actually like what they did with the suede here. It's a little rough but not like the AM90 Royal synthetic suede, this is done better in my opinion. The CW is awesome and looks better in person. There's a synthetic tweed-like material on the toe box and ankle area. Also can't forget the gum outsole. Overall a dope shoe with one minor flaw on some (including mine). The stitching on the swoosh where the mesh meets the suede is a little off. Still it's a very nice shoe and it appears it's an overseas only release. Not many will have these on in the U.S. :D

Last edited:
I like all of it but the writing on the inside and the ice midsole. Could have left those off and it'd be solid.

Last edited:

I like all of it but the writing on the inside. Could have left that off.
Just a sample shoe, I assume the final wouldn't have that on it. Supposedly only 10 pair of AM90 x Off White being made. Hopefully its only a rumor

Last edited:
Nice! I almost picked up a pair at the outlet last week but the smallest they had was a 10c and the kid isn't born yet so it would just be too long.

Do you know anywhere that has Infrareds for toddlers? Preferably on sale haha
If I come across some I'll definitely let you know ..

Back
Top Bottom