The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today wear
IMG_7320.jpg

Do they make Duck Camo fakes? I recently purchased a pair and wanted to know what I should check out for.

Thank you!

Wait, Nike actually allowing us to iD an OG colorway?

Those are the volts to a tee right? They aren't missing something in not seeing are they?

Wait, Nike actually allowing us to iD an OG colorway?

Those are the volts to a tee right? They aren't missing something in not seeing are they?

I'm not sure which 'Volt 90' CW you're talking about? If you are talking bout the one from a couple years ago.
They had a white swoosh, a volt toetip and volt/black heeltab.

15003021746161880856169.jpg

Hi guys first post on the site had to be a pair of reverse infrareds. I only have a small collection compared to nearly everyone on here but what i have i really like. I have a mixture of 90's, BW's and LTD's (seem to be more popular here in the UK than most other places) ill post some more pictures as I get chance.

Jords

Reactions: Dad
15003021746161880856169.jpg

Hi guys first post on the site had to be a pair of reverse infrareds. I only have a small collection compared to nearly everyone on here but what i have i really like. I have a mixture of 90's, BW's and LTD's (seem to be more popular here in the UK than most other places) ill post some more pictures as I get chance.

Jords
If you have more fakes in your collection, then don't bother to post them. Because your reverse infrareds are very very fake.

Back
Top Bottom