The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those are fresh. Might have to cop those for my queen, since they aren't a men's release

off-white-nike-air-max-90-detailed-look-01.jpg
off-white-nike-air-max-90-detailed-look-02.jpg
GineuTc.jpg
OFF-WHITE-X-NIKE-AIR-MAX-90-ICE-4.jpg

how do the 2010 infrareds compare to other releases 05, 12, 15? Are they truer to the OGs?
Seeing a few pop up in my size he bay got me thinking about them.

how do the 2010 infrareds compare to other releases 05, 12, 15? Are they truer to the OGs?
Seeing a few pop up in my size he bay got me thinking about them.
You'll start a 10 page argument with a question like that...

2010s are my personal fave.

So grab them if I were you.

Should've seen those off white 90's coming. Ye said a while ago they came up with like a deconstructed idea for some runners. They look better than I want to admit :lol:

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer We've went round and round many times on the Infra 90 debate. If I could remember when you'd have more info than you could handle. Maybe someone remembers the pages? Lol
'10s are nice just prone to Midsole cracking. Aside from that I personally love them, also not all will crack. Mine haven't started yet and I wear them often

Any chance anyone made a Infrared-style laser blue Nikeid? Wondering how it'd look...

Attachments

• am90lb.PNG
    am90lb.PNG
    106.1 KB · Views: 83
Do wmns AM90 fit exactly the same as mens? I know that you usually have to go up 1.5 to get the equivalent size for men but does a 11.5 wmns AM90 fit exactly the same as a mens 10?

I only ask as I recently bought the wmns AM1 Mushroom in 11.5 and they fit like a mens 10.25...and I'm not keen on that extra roominess. Just wondering if 90s are the same.

Do wmns AM90 fit exactly the same as mens? I know that you usually have to go up 1.5 to get the equivalent size for men but does a 11.5 wmns AM90 fit exactly the same as a mens 10?

wmns shoes are 0.5 centimeter longer in the length, some peeps only go 1 size up instead of the usual 1.5 size, because they dont like the extra length at the front, but you will need to know if you only go 1 size you will sacrifice space in the width, because technicially you went mens half size down to compensate the 0.5 centimeter extra length at the front, for the wmns AMs that have leather liner i say it would be safe to go 1 size up instead of 1.5 because leather liner shoes most of the times fit larger

Nike_Size_Chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom