The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Air Zoom 90 golf shoe right?

How are you going to walk around with these spikes?
Wouldn’t you be sliding around in the floor, especially wooden floor?

Yep, these are golf shoes.
I was just trying them on. I hope you don't think I would wear them outside of the range and the course :lol:

I just got back from the driving range. They are very comfortable, but from a "performance" stand point, I don't know if I like the feel. The long toe box really doesn't help balance on the foot turn. Not sure if the prong-less spikes are good for me either.

I'll try them out this weekend on the course...but they might have to go back :frown:

55DCE132-095B-423D-80F1-CDEBDDBA6E1E.png
C36A4AEC-0E57-462F-85D0-471087BBE078.png

These ID options:smokin

They have an Infrared golf Joint too

Yup, I remember the pics being posted here way back, did see them once at an outlet, but price was still too high. As dope as infra is, when it's $150+ for golf shoes, that's a no go for me.

Sort of blasphemous but for golf gear.at the higher price points...adidas and other brands >>> nike....:sick::nerd::D
What they really need to do is forget all these Jordan/LS hybrids and make a MONARCH golf shoe. instant GRAILs

I just wonder why they release a golf shoe instead of normal 90s

Do you mean the volt cw? I think they did a couple years ago? Tbh I see way more of the utlra essential on feet than any of the "og" cws in my area. It's become more of a "young dad" thing I think....which..since I'm one of them....lol

20161213_175731.jpg
1481698476065.jpg
20161213_175832.jpg

Yup, I remember the pics being posted here way back, did see them once at an outlet, but price was still too high. As dope as infra is, when it's $150+ for golf shoes, that's a no go for me.

Sort of blasphemous but for golf gear.at the higher price points...adidas and other brands >>> nike....:sick::nerd::D
What they really need to do is forget all these Jordan/LS hybrids and make a MONARCH golf shoe. instant GRAILs

Do you mean the volt cw? I think they did a couple years ago? Tbh I see way more of the utlra essential on feet than any of the "og" cws in my area. It's become more of a "young dad" thing I think....which..since I'm one of them....lol

20161213_175731.jpg
1481698476065.jpg
20161213_175832.jpg
Bloody hell
It made to outlet in 2013? FFS

2013 March I was still in college, wearing crappy $35 Outlet Air Force 1s

Can’t complain for not copping, didn’t even have enough money.

Last edited:
I’m definitely not feelin the 87/90 hybrids. It’s not that I’m against hybrids, im against the mass production of em.
The 1 of 1 rarity and uniqueness is what’s appealing about hybrids. Nike just stamping out thousands and thousands of em completely cheapens and ruins it imo.

Aside from all that I think the execution of these wasn’t done well.

cumma cumma agreed, but nothing new.
It seems like the gave the model to the interns or something? Lol
Their hasn’t seemed to be much effort put into them for awhile now.
Instead of minor variations of the same CWs why not just retro some Classic CWs? Like LB for starters. Long overdue
The last OG build we got were the Vntg in ‘13, not a big hit with a lot of people. 2010s are crack monsters, and ‘07 JDs are 11 years old now so not much left to work with.
Not counting EM in ‘13 or Ultra in ‘16.

Before people come rollin in with the, “you forgot ___ .” I wasn’t tryin to list every LB release ever. Just most recent OG builds.

Totally agree. Only good non-Hyperfuse 90s CW in the last years was the Curry, everything else complete trash.
Have '10 and '13 Laserblue releases, but as you say, 2010s crack like hell and 2013s vintage sole sucks! 2015 got another Infrared release, no idea why there was no equivalent LB. It's time

Back
Top Bottom