The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I wouldn't mind seeing the actual Infrared's release again soon. The 2010s were okay but the cracking was awful. :x

Kind of afraid my HOA IR90s will crack soon too :frown:

I wouldn't mind seeing the actual Infrared's release again soon. The 2010s were okay but the cracking was awful. :x

Kind of afraid my HOA IR90s will crack soon too :frown:

Who knows, maybe Nike might even though they just released the OG Infrareds. The only problem I see with that is they probably would still crack. You shouldn't have too much problems with your HOA compared to the releases after that minus the OGs since they aren't exactly painted. 2008's and 2010 though :x

I wouldn't mind seeing the actual Infrared's release again soon. The 2010s were okay but the cracking was awful.
sick.gif

Kind of afraid my HOA IR90s will crack soon too
frown.gif
your hoa's will definitely not crack.  i've literally beat mine to the ground.  used to run in them outside and in the gym and still no cracks. midsole is scuffed up, but nowhere near cracking anywhere

your hoa's will definitely not crack.  i've literally beat mine to the ground.  used to run in them outside and in the gym and still no cracks. midsole is scuffed up, but nowhere near cracking anywhere
 The paint is like infused with the midsole, It's great!

I might get those sunsets tomorrow :smile:

I want to order the red usa but the flag ruins it for me

Havent seen anything in regards to a U.S. release. But heres the item # 624212-106 for those who wanna search :nerd: Also, there not "infrared" Official CW indicates : wht/ cool gry / black - atomic red

Good looks on the info are there any Euro sites with these I wanted those hyperfuse Infrareds really bad

Another new pick up:
View media item 489314I was gonna wait until they go on sale, but now I'm glad I didn't. Just looked online and see that there are no more size 11s.

Thanks for all the input dudes, still looking for a backup to my HOA 90s before I wear them. Size 11 is hard to find at a decent price. :\

Anyways, I'll try and take some pics of my Atomic Reds tomorrow for those of you that are interested or haven't seen them in person yet.

Picked up the AM 90 Infrared/Sport Red Tape QS today, will post detailed pics later on, look really nice actually, didnt know anything about them until I walked into Nike yesterday, so yeah will post pics for all the punters here.

Nike has re-released another AM 90 Infrared Hyperfuse with a twist, mudguard is Nubuck type material, they look great in person and they will fill a hole for those who missed out on the Hyperfuse release not to long ago, more pics to come, first pic below.
Wow, how lucky. I just bought the AM90 Infrared EM version and was doing a lot of research on the Hyperfuse version. I wasn't sure if I should return the EM to get the Hyperfuse, cause I'm worried about cleaning it and all that. I feel like the Hyperfuse gives a little more leeway with all that. Anybody have experience with that?

That being said, if this releases soon enough, I might just snatch it and return my EMs.

Love this colorway, unfortunately I own the Mango v2 Roshes and I can't justify paying retail for such a similar shoe (colour, not style). Hopefully these hit the sales racks eventually, then maybe I'll get them.  
yea i was thinking the same thing.  i own the tarp/crimson flyknit chukka, but i like this too much not to get them

and plus, at $40 off, i couldn't pass it up lol

Last edited:
those infrared hyperfuse rerelease doesn't look like hyperfuse material at all? or are there different hyperfuse materials

NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREM TAPE QS
White/Cool Grey/Black/Atomic Red
Maybe it's just me, but the swoosh on these look really bad/fat.  Nice shoe overall though.  Is the tape material outlining the shoe reflective 3m?

Last edited:
those infrared hyperfuse rerelease doesn't look like hyperfuse material at all? or are there different hyperfuse materials
it's like the am90 tape pack that just came out here.  have no idea what "tape" really means nor what materials it uses, but i dont think it's labeled hyperfuse

hay guiyz im in heer lookin for da red oktober yeezy air max i just seen thx.

:nerd:
wait for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom