The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

any good air max 90s that i should plan to come that have already came out opinions are really appreciated as i want another pair of air max 90s lol

Do you have an idea already and this is a stupid question but what's the difference between ID now and Monday?
Ya, pretty much the option of having Hyperfuse again and the newer lunarlon option. Build your own. Hopefully color choices  and where we can block it will be awesome that's the only unknown right now.

would they have the gradient sole option as the only sole color?  no chance of a single color sole anymore huh...

Hi everyone! How do the airmax lunar90s compare to the airmax 90 in terms of sizing? I normally wear 8.5 for nikes (janoski and flyknits) but when i tried 8.5 before for the am1 and am90 i felt that it was too snug for me, so I ended up getting size 9 for them.

Should i also get size 9 for the am lunar90?

Hi everyone! How do the airmax lunar90s compare to the airmax 90 in terms of sizing? I normally wear 8.5 for nikes (janoski and flyknits) but when i tried 8.5 before for the am1 and am90 i felt that it was too snug for me, so I ended up getting size 9 for them.

I too would like to know. I wore a 10 in the previous retros - I think in 08-09ish? Not sure, but how's the sizing....

I too would like to know. I wore a 10 in the previous retros - I think in 08-09ish? Not sure, but how's the sizing....
get the size you normally get. they difference isn't that much. yes they're a little narrow but its nothing worth worrying about.

eBay... Got to be kidding!!
They're all OBO, plus try setting your ebay from LOWEST PRICE TO HIGHEST

hate seeing people over-exaggerating prices by stating the highest price they've seen on an item, doesn't mean they're selling for that much

if you go to sold listing for Australia, only one has sold and it was for $350 AU, Use that as a reference point to purchase from or try buying internationally.

I stayed TTS. Wear a 10.5 in regular 90's, got a 10.5 in the Lunars & I am happy with them. So comfortable. This is obviously just my experience, others may think otherwise. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom