The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Playing around with the90 ID options for the first time, dunno if these are new options but I realized you don't need to blow 400 on all red 90's anymore...

Tempting.
they'll be a little pink though. be careful.

How do the lunar90s feel in terms of comfort? Typical with most lunarlon-based shoes? I'm thinking of picking up the infrared colorway today to use as a daily shoe.

How do the lunar90s feel in terms of comfort? Typical with most lunarlon-based shoes? I'm thinking of picking up the infrared colorway today to use as a daily shoe.

More cushy then standard am90s but not along the lines of flyknit lunar and chukka cushy comfort. The upper on it is ok. More similar to the premium tape am90 uppers where it feels kinda plasticky then the softer more comfortable meshy feel of the independence pack. And if you care about shape it's not as nice as those either but better then the standard am90 shapes.

That's pretty much solar red in flrscnt lights.

Here's the Indy pack Red:

It's sport red.

Yeah the hyperfuse iD's are only giving solar red at the moment as a red option. Light crimson is orangish.
Are the solar reds really that pink? the stock images of the '11 solar red release don't look that pink.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Are the solar reds really that pink? the stock images of the '11 solar red release don't look that pink.
Somebody iD'd a pair of am90's or am1's all solar red awhile back...posted it when he got it, yeah it's damn near pink.

or maybe it was a pair of kobe 8's... either way seeing that solar red in natural light snap shots was very 
sick.gif

Damn that is a real bummer. Knew it was too good to be true, couldn't imagine Nike putting the options up to replicate those lol

Lol. Nike is funny. They can't just leave all the options up so we can create something nice. Seems like they put up a few nice options with some so so ones.....then next time around, they take away those nice ones we were feeling and replace them with some other nonsense! So frustrated! I was looking foward to today only to be let down ONCE AGAIN!:smh:

Lol. Nike is funny. They can't just leave all the options up so we can create something nice. Seems like they put up a few nice options with some so so ones.....then next time around, they take away those nice ones we were feeling and replace them with some other nonsense! So frustrated! I was looking foward to today only to be let down ONCE AGAIN!
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 yeah conflict of interest to their gr.'s and qs's i suppose.

More cushy then standard am90s but not along the lines of flyknit lunar and chukka cushy comfort. The upper on it is ok. More similar to the premium tape am90 uppers where it feels kinda plasticky then the softer more comfortable meshy feel of the independence pack. And if you care about shape it's not as nice as those either but better then the standard am90 shapes.
Thanks. I have a pair of lunar flyknit and at times it does feel a bit too mushy for me, so if the lunar90s are a bit more firm then that would actually be a plus for me!

Thanks. I have a pair of lunar flyknit and at times it does feel a bit too mushy for me, so if the lunar90s are a bit more firm then that would actually be a plus for me!
No probs. Yeah they're definitely firmer all around and more supportive if that's for you but more forgiving them the classic soles.

Sooo going over the iD's some more, we're allowed full on hype beast mode. BRED's, Yeezies, etc... but can't recreate OG AM cw's, lol. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom