The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hey guys. I'm usually in the Jordan threads. Mainly into Jordans unless something catches my eye. Seen these on snkrs & starting flirting with em. What do you guys think?

Screenshot_2018-05-23-03-38-34.png

Diggin the subtle sneaker boxes :nerd:

Hey guys. I'm usually in the Jordan threads. Mainly into Jordans unless something catches my eye. Seen these on snkrs & starting flirting with em. What do you guys think?

Honestly, I like the shoe. I'll probably wait a bit to see if I can get it under retail in my size, although it's already under retail on StockX for smaller sizes. I understand why people don't like them, but to each their own.

You have a size code? I'd like to hunt those down. Any idea what they go for?
i dont any have info over the code, DS going rate is hard to say for this shoe since they are so obscure, some sellers ask slighty over retail and others wanna rip you off and want 250-300 for them, but personally i would say around the 170-230 would be reasonable

i dont any have info over the code, DS going rate is hard to say for this shoe since they are so obscure, some sellers ask slighty over retail and others wanna rip you off and want 250-300 for them, but personally i would say around the 170-230 would be reasonable
Thanks man. What should I be searching? 2010 BW AM95?

So I'm not very well versed with the 90 just yet. I want to get a pair of the inferred's. Is there a certain style number to be on the hunt for? Meaning is there one that is heads and shoulders above the others.

So I'm not very well versed with the 90 just yet. I want to get a pair of the inferred's. Is there a certain style number to be on the hunt for? Meaning is there one that is heads and shoulders above the others.
Some will say 2010 (325018-107) some will say 2015 (725233-106) . Both are solid options. I prefer 2010.

I posted an in hand pic a couple pages back with both white and black laces. In case anyone was still on the fence. If you like any variation of an infrared air max 90 then you will like them. However if you think the shoe box graphic is too much then you won't like them lol

Back
Top Bottom