cvbcvbcvbcvb.jpg
cvbcvbcvbvbc.jpg
cgvcbvbcb.jpg
bbcbcvbc.jpg
bcbvcbcvbcv.jpg
bcvbcvbcvbcv.jpg
gggggdgdter.jpg

ive never seen pictures from this option before

Production date says 2017 but I didn’t even know the 90 had those options last year, I guess it’s long gone now but it looks like it could’ve been something from the mid 2000s with the cws used

Got the atmos pair. Guess its one of those with a polarising design either you fancy it or you really don't.

atmos90.jpg

Ok cool. Thanks. Found a pair of 2015 infrared for a decent price . But they were a 12.. I wear 12.5 to 13. Depending on the shoe I can get away with a 12 sometimes .

They would probably be a little too snug, but it depends on how you like your shoes to fit.

I'm an on-the-dot size 14 and the AM90 is one of my favorite-fitting sneakers. The 2015s fit perfectly. I have some older pairs that are a bit snug in the same size.

They would probably be a little too snug, but it depends on how you like your shoes to fit.

I'm an on-the-dot size 14 and the AM90 is one of my favorite-fitting sneakers. The 2015s fit perfectly. I have some older pairs that are a bit snug in the same size.
Cool thanks. I'm most likely gonna pass don't like my toes scrunched.

You are exactly like me. We should be best friends so we can tell eachother how shoes fit.

Would you happen to have ever worn a pair of Waffle Racers?

You are exactly like me. We should be best friends so we can tell eachother how shoes fit.

Would you happen to have ever worn a pair of Waffle Racers?

I have not.

But along with the AM90s, I find the AJ1 and Kobe 6 being the best fitting sneakers for me.

Back
Top Bottom