The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

E2143699-197D-43E6-89CD-7AC2FDA3B6DD.jpeg
got these with the air max 90 and spiridon international world cup pack. are these iron , stitch patch, or neither? thanks !

Considering the fact that you're pulling it off like a sticker, I'm going to have to go with "iron on."

If not, I have no damn clue.

You guys think a DS pair of 90s from 2010 are still wearable? Been a minute since I’ve bought an older pair of Air Max, so I’m out of the loop on whether or not the midsole will crumble.

You guys think a DS pair of 90s from 2010 are still wearable? Been a minute since I’ve bought an older pair of Air Max, so I’m out of the loop on whether or not the midsole will crumble.
Obviously depends on how it has been stored all the time, for which you simply have to trust on the seller's statement.
Personally I wouldn't take the risk.

Should be okay.... I usually check how malleable the bubble is - if I can squish the air bubble between my thumb/fore finger than too much air has escaped over the years and it’s probably not safe for the wearing .... but if it’s still firm then I feel good to go

Back
Top Bottom