The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

You guys think a DS pair of 90s from 2010 are still wearable? Been a minute since I’ve bought an older pair of Air Max, so I’m out of the loop on whether or not the midsole will crumble.
It varies so there's no way to tell but I have a good m any from then that are perfectly fine. I wear my 2010 Infrareds regularly and they are in great shape. I bought 2005 HOA for a friend last year and he wears them regularly without issue. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 2010 pair. In fact I'm on the lookout for another pair bc mine is getting beat and I prefer 2010 over 2015.

Had ‘10 infrared and wore them until last year when I spilled a whole container of chili on them (don’t ask). Ended up getting another pair on stockx for a decent price and have been wearing them without issue. Bought a ‘10 Laser Blue in December that I’m waiting to break out

nike-air-max-90-essential-schuhe-wolf-grey-white-rush-pink-volt-0930-zoom-0.jpg

It varies so there's no way to tell but I have a good m any from then that are perfectly fine. I wear my 2010 Infrareds regularly and they are in great shape. I bought 2005 HOA for a friend last year and he wears them regularly without issue. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 2010 pair. In fact I'm on the lookout for another pair bc mine is getting beat and I prefer 2010 over 2015.
The only thing I like on the 2010 is the infrared behind the tongue. In terms of quality, fit, and comfort I think the 2015s are better. And my 2010s had paint chipping while my 2015s are still fine

Didn't end up with a single one...but the only off-whites that I cared about were the "original" Prestos and the white AM90.

I’m mad I missed these last year I swear they vanished outta nowhere

That whole pack was bizarre. I wanted the AM1 (people call them 'Watermelons') but they sold out with the quickness and some joker on stockX has been holding firm asking for over $200 for a size 14. Even the windbreaker with that color scheme kept selling out.

That whole pack was bizarre. I wanted the AM1 (people call them 'Watermelons') but they sold out with the quickness and some joker on stockX has been holding firm asking for over $200 for a size 14. Even the windbreaker with that color scheme kept selling out.

yea they were everywhere for a minute and poof, gone

Not to say you guys need them, but a 13 remains @ $85 + tax, w/ free shipping
https://www.hibbett.com/mens-nike-air-max-90-essential-shoe/M0149.html?dwvar_M0149_color=1395&cgid=#q=air+max+90&lang=default&start=29

Back
Top Bottom