The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I just got my side B in from starcow paris lol, never heard of the site but got a notification they dropped last week and caught an 11. Resell is really nice on these so im temted to sell but the quality is on point in my opinion! The materials are solid, the shoe in hand feels well made compared to any new air max 1 or 90 i have purchased! The subtle details are what throws them together so well! Wish they would have put the x stitching on more of the shoe but over all i am extremely impressed!!!! Id like to know how many were actually produced because im really not seeing them anywhere, and tesell prices are leading me to believe stock was extremely low for the B side???

I just got my side B in from starcow paris lol, never heard of the site but got a notification they dropped last week and caught an 11. Resell is really nice on these so im temted to sell but the quality is on point in my opinion! The materials are solid, the shoe in hand feels well made compared to any new air max 1 or 90 i have purchased! The subtle details are what throws them together so well! Wish they would have put the x stitching on more of the shoe but over all i am extremely impressed!!!! Id like to know how many were actually produced because im really not seeing them anywhere, and tesell prices are leading me to believe stock was extremely low for the B side???
Sell them already.

Did anyone see a size 13 in the Side B when they dropped? I was away on a trip and didn't have a chance at them.

Took the little man and the side a's out for a stroll today.
20190627_152934.jpg

I’m dying for side A & B in a 10. Soooo....these aren’t hitting the US?

Anyone have any side B on foot pics???
I wore mine today but didnt take any but my on feet shots aren't the greatest anyway. That being said I think there are a lot of speculators out there looking at whether the price is going to continue to pick up and maybe flip them. Here's a youtube review I found although it isn't the greatest there is an on feet

I thought I grabbed a win on the side a pair from sns but seems they are just as **** as they always were

Desperately after a uk10 or pref a 10.5 not prepared to pay the obscene amount for resell as i don’t think these are worth more than retail

79A92169-66C2-4635-BD0D-F644CADF3BB0.jpeg
3A4D65E7-810F-4071-868B-C0D40CE42764.png

I thought I grabbed a win on the side a pair from sns but seems they are just as **** as they always were

Desperately after a uk10 or pref a 10.5 not prepared to pay the obscene amount for resell as i don’t think these are worth more than retail

Had a good search around for you bro cant find em anywhere. I keep an eye out hard.

I don't think your gonna find these under retail but you might be able to get the £10-£20 above on ebay if you time it right which isn't too bad the way things are now.

Had a good search around for you bro cant find em anywhere. I keep an eye out hard.

Thanks
I don't think your gonna find these under retail but you might be able to get the £10-£20 above on ebay if you time it right which isn't too bad the way things are now.

Yeah I might have to go that route doesn’t seem to be too many around atm just gotta keep an eye out as I don’t think these are that wanted so hopefully a few of the eBay listings sit

Yeah I think you'll be able to swoop in by next Tuesday. The 90 has never been looked at positively by hypebeasts so I would expect you to be able to get them close to retail

To anyone who owns a women’s AM90, did you get your equivalent men’s size or did you have to go a 1/2 size up?

Never owned a pair and not sure if these run narrow/snug or if I’m fine with my men’s equivalent size. Found a nice deal on a pair that’s a half size up from my men’s size but want to be sure before I bite.

Thanks

To anyone who owns a women’s AM90, did you get your equivalent men’s size or did you have to go a 1/2 size up?

Never owned a pair and not sure if these run narrow/snug or if I’m fine with my men’s equivalent size. Found a nice deal on a pair that’s a half size up from my men’s size but want to be sure before I bite.

Thanks
My regular size

Thanks
never had womens AM90's but I've had womens forces, dunks, etc in the past and you should be fine wearing womens size 1.5 size larger than your mens size

don't recall anything being narrow from my past experience

Yea, I own a few women’s AM1’s in a 11.5 but wasn’t sure if the same applied for Wmns AM90.

Outside my AM1’s, I’m a Wmns 12.

Appreciate the feedback, I’ll keep it to an 11.5 then. Hopefully I can fine a deal on a pair similar to the one I found

Thanks

Yeah I might have to go that route doesn’t seem to be too many around atm just gotta keep an eye out as I don’t think these are that wanted so hopefully a few of the eBay listings sit

What did you get them for?

Back
Top Bottom