They already fetching close to a g

Took a LONG tome for pattas to reach that

If it happens send your pair ovr here

^ not too far fetched

Nike/levi collab, limited run, definitely way less pairs than the am1 made

They already fetching close to a g

Took a LONG tome for pattas to reach that

If it happens send your pair ovr here

I never use this word, but truly, anyone who pays more for an iD fufu 90 of an iconic patta am1 is legit ******ed. You should be getting yourself the AM1 for that money.

pattas were so under appreciated when they first came out. its one of those shoes that people really didn't care a ton about until they started to dry up and fetch good money.

^ yep, were very affordable for years, u til air maxes started becoming popular again, both patta releases were like that

pattas were so under appreciated when they first came out. its one of those shoes that people really didn't care a ton about until they started to dry up and fetch good money.

This

I grabbed a pair back then months after the release for retail on eBay. And the chlorophyll werent far behind for awhile either

Where are any of these selling besides eBay? Not many sales and that one size 11 is the only Patta inspired I’ve seen at $500 OBO.

I still recall seeing them for 60% off at my local.
Wasn’t my size, so never scooped.

Where are any of these selling besides eBay? Not many sales and that one size 11 is the only Patta inspired I’ve seen at $500 OBO.
Who else is going to sell them? Its pretty much an ebay exclusive.

Nike stumbled upon a groundbreaking way to shake up the industry if this was calculated. A hidden classic colorway pops up for 5 seconds on Nike Bayou and its up to you to decode it and slap it together within the allotted time.

Who else is going to sell them? Its pretty much an ebay exclusive.

Nike stumbled upon a groundbreaking way to shake up the industry if this was calculated. A hidden classic colorway pops up for 5 seconds on Nike Bayou and its up to you to decode it and slap it together within the allotted time.

upload_2019-9-11_20-7-27.gif

Nvr thought of it like that

I would appreciate future nike/jordan releases to be like this, do an id and throw in secret highly sought colorways and see who can capitalize :pimp:

(Nike i hope you are reading this)

upload_2019-9-11_20-7-27.gif

Nvr thought of it like that

I would appreciate future nike/jordan releases to be like this, do an id and throw in secret highly sought colorways and see who can capitalize :pimp:

(Nike i hope you are reading this)
its fun

Also i noticed it has the potential seller's name right on the box now so that could put a pretty big dent in initial fake resell shennanigans atleast for the first change of hands

Like, if it says Nike By Justin on the lid and Chris sold it to you right after release then you might have cause for concern

If this scheme was an accident then they for sure have boat loads of grace from god for some odd reason

Last edited:
^ yep, were very affordable for years, u til air maxes started becoming popular again, both patta releases were like that
you're completely right. air maxes from that era really didn't catch the eyes of many. you can go down the list, safaris, atmos b, urawas, hufquakes, warhawks, stashes etc. were all relatively easy to come by or at the very least just over retail. I guess the one exception I can think of are the mr robots. I don't even want to think about how many Warhawks I had, smh.

those times were different, shoes were just shoes and not investments or ways to get likes.

Handful on Goat as well. Anyone know how iD/NBY returns go to outlets/clearance stores, are those just local returns or also Nike sending them out to random locations from online returns? Feel like plenty of “regrets” pairs will end up there.

Handful on Goat as well. Anyone know how iD/NBY returns go to outlets/clearance stores, are those just local returns or also Nike sending them out to random locations from online returns? Feel like plenty of “regrets” pairs will end up there.
I guess goat works if they allow pics... What would they be listed as on there though?

you're completely right. air maxes from that era really didn't catch the eyes of many. you can go down the list, safaris, atmos b, urawas, hufquakes, warhawks, stashes etc. were all relatively easy to come by or at the very least just over retail. I guess the one exception I can think of are the mr robots. I don't even want to think about how many Warhawks I had, smh.

those times were different, shoes were just shoes and not investments or ways to get likes.

Good times

Back
Top Bottom